|08| Tendo Satori |Injury|

[PLEASE READ] In this chapter the reader will be addressed by princess, and will wear a dress later in the chapter, but pronouns will not be specified/hinted at past that. Thank you!

When one half gets injured, the other half gets the injury as well. Injuries have a delay from person to person.

*Beauty and the Best was published in 1740 by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve, originally titled La Belle et la Bete.

"Princess, please-"

"Will you stop trying to hide it! I already know now, so just let me take care of you and we can talk about this later."

------

"When will Satori get here? I don't have long." You say. Ushjima slides a small glass of water across the bar and you pass him your empty one. The crowd seems to grow the later it gets, and without much thought you pull your cloak tighter around you.

"He should be here soon princess."

"I told you not to call me that here Toshi, there's too many people." You whisper. Semi appears from behind the bar and takes the stool next to yours with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"You barely got him to stop calling you by your full title, so take what you can get hun." He says. Thrown over his arm is an apron, which can only mean he's done working for the night.

"You just got off?"

"Yeah, Tendo just got here so my shift's over." He puts his hand out for the drink Ushijima slides his way and you sigh. You've been trying to get Semi to stop drinking so much after his shifts, but of course he doesn't listen to you and your "nagging". While you're busy lecturing Semi on his health and drinking habits you don't notice someone sneaking up behind you until two hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who~" A voice whispers in your ear. You chuckle and lean back until you hit something solid.

"Is it someone with flaming red hair and an ego to match it?" You whisper back.

"Correct!" Your vision comes back and Tendo's spiky hair pops into view. "It's good to see you princess."

"You and Toshi, you guys just need to use my name." You groan. Tendo gives you a wide smile and pats your head over the hood of your cloak.

"He uses it to be formal and I use it because it's cute, two totally different reasons."

"Shut up and start working." Semi throws the ball of ice from his drink at Tendo, who quickly dodges it before slipping behind the bar to help Ushijima. 

"So why'd you show up so late? I've been here for an hour!" You get up and follow him behind the bar, despite the inquiring glances you get from the costumers in the area. 

"I was dealing with some... family issues, but I'm here now! Just to see you." He puts on that wide grin and you can't help but smile back. After years of knowing him you're used to how touchy he is, so when he grabs your hand and pulls you closer you let him because you know how much he likes to stick to you. 

"Nope, you have work to do. Let (Y/n) go." Semi says, and you can't help but frown at the interruption.

"You're just jealous because the princess likes me more." Tendo sticks his tongue out and Semi rolls his eyes. 

"I have to get back to the palace anyway, so I guess I should get my stuff and go." You murmur. Tendo sighs before ushering you to the back room and heading towards his bag.