24

Jake tried to run upstairs, but I grabbed the back of his shirt before he could even get onto the first step.

"Not the carpet, buddy," I said. We were totally making a huge mess and this wasn't our house. We could wipe off wooden floors and walls, but the black dye would totally stain the carpet.

"Fine, Mom," he yelled, grabbing a handful and throwing it at me.

"You little fucker!" I yelled, chasing Jake. I was almost close enough to slap a handful of it onto his back when Colby, who was no longer wearing a shirt, came running at me and gripped me by the waist and swung me around.

"Oh, no," I said. Colby smiled at me and ran back into the kitchen, holding me around my waist. He tossed me over into just one of his arms and grabbed a big handful of the stuff before rubbing it into my hair.

"You're going to get it now, Brock!" I yelled. I elbowed him in the side and grabbed two giant handfuls of yogurt and smeared it all over his chest.

"Should have kept on a shirt!" I laughed.

"No, because it would have gotten stained," he said.

"You're such a softy!" I laughed, grabbing another handful and reaching for his face. But he was faster than me, so he grabbed my hand and shoved it back into my own face. "I'll kill you, Colby!" I yelled, trying to wipe yogurt out of my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, let me help you," he said. I had my eyes shut, trying to wipe the froyo out of my eyelashes, and foolishly decided to believe that Colby was actually going to help me. He grabbed both sides of my face, pulled me toward him, and licked my face.

"Icky!" I yelled, using my shirt to wipe the rest out of my eyes. By the time I could see, though, Colby was gone. I grabbed two more handfuls and ran out to find him. I bumped into Reggie, who smiled at me and slapped some into my hair. I grabbed his shirt and dropped one of my handfuls into it, then ran away while he screamed about the cold.

Kevin ran up to me and wiped his hands on my back before running away. I threw my second handful at him, then ran back to the kitchen to get more. I scooped more up and ran back out, only to find all of the girls standing in a triangle, clearly all threatening to throw yogurt back at whoever threw it first. I ran up behind Devyn and slid my hand down her back, then quickly scraped the excess off with my fingernails and threw it at Kat.

Tara ran over to me and dropped a handful onto my head, then ran away, but not before I stuck my foot out and tripped her then ran away myself. I ran up behind Colby, who was facing away from me and toward Kevin and Reggie. I held a finger up to my mouth and poured the yogurt I had in one hand into both, then ran up and slapped my hands on Colby's butt, leaving black handprints on his pants.

"Oh, you've done it now, Vanessa!" he yelled, spinning around, which gave Kevin and Reggie a clear shot. I heard the yogurt splat on Colby's back, but he didn't even react, he just ran toward me. I went for the kitchen to grab some more, when I heard a thud on the ground behind me. Everyone else was still running around, screaming, and throwing yogurt. Colby had slipped on the floor, which was coated in the stuff, but was laughing.

"Oh, perfect!" I said, running up to him with two new handfuls. I ran over and plopped down on him, knowing that he would roll me over to get on top of me. I was right. When he was holding himself up over me, I grabbed the waistband of his pants and threw a handful down his pants.

"Did you really just—," he started. "Oh, god, that is very uncomfortable."

"Yup," I responded, smacking my second handful into his face. "Here, let me help you," I said, then licked his face just like he'd licked mine.