35

"Oh god, I'm terrible at these decisions," Sam said, staring up at the giant wall of costumes.

"That's okay, I'm not," Kat giggled.

"Any ideas, princess?" Colby asked.

"Hmm...," I said, looking at all of the options. "I don't know, what would you like to see me in?"

"Nothing," Colby said.

"What? I thought you wanted to dress up," I said,

"No, I didn't mean nothing as in not a costume. I meant literally wearing nothing," he replied.

"Oh, fuck off," I said, punching his shoulder.

"I will do no such thing. What about a bunny?" he asked.

"A bunny?" I repeated, unimpressed with the creativity.

"Not like a rabbit. A Playboy bunny," he said.

"And what would you be?" I asked.

"Hugh Hefner. You know, his iconic red silk robe," Colby said.

"Wait, that's actually genius. Let's do it," I said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Except I don't think we should get anything for that from here. We can get better stuff at a clothing store."

"Well, we did take all three cars. We can take one of them and go somewhere else," Colby said.

"Perfect, let's do it," I said.

"Hey, Sam, we're going to go somewhere else for our idea. We'll meet you back at the house?" Colby said.

"Sounds good," Sam replied. Colby grabbed my hand and excitedly led me out to the Range Rover, opening my door for me to get in. "So, where should we start?" he asked.

"Well, we'll need a sexy bodysuit-type thingy. Victoria's Secret?" I suggested.

"Oh, god. Okay," Colby said. "But it has to be appropriate enough to wear in front of the guys, got it?"

"Hey, their girlfriends are here so they'll be plenty distracted by whatever costumes they choose," I pointed out.

"Reggie and Kevin don't have girls with them, but they're the least of my concern, so okay," Colby said. We drove to a nearby mall, parking outside of the door that led into VS. "I've never actually been into one of these," he admitted as he held the door open for me.

"Well, today's your lucky day. Guys love this store," I said.

"And I can see why," Colby said, following me inside.

It was a pretty standard looking location, the walls painted with their signature thick pink stripes and tiled floors. I noticed Colby was staring at the floor.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, the walls are just decorated with giant pictures of mostly naked models," he said.

"And I will also be a mostly naked model pretty soon," I said.

"OMG, Vanessa Atkins?" I heard a girl ask. I turned to my right to see an employee hurrying over to me, wearing all black with her pink measuring tape slung over her neck. "Holy—and Colby Brock? What are you guys doing in Wisconsin?"