49

"Okay, just so I'm on the same page as you guys, someone asks a question and if you don't want to answer it, you have to drink?" asked Kevin.

"Yes, sir," said Tara. "I'll go first." She looked around the circle, then decided on Jake.

"Who's the hottest girl here? Other than me?" she asked.

"Oh goodness gracious," Jake said, looking around at all of us. "Personality or attractiveness?" he asked. Damn, he was really going to answer this. Tara smiled.

"Each," she said. Jake shook his head.

"Can we drink some first? I can't handle this sober," Jake said.

"I second that," I said.

"Yeah, let's do it," said Kevin. We all poured shots of tequila and each took three, then decided that we should drink White Claws for the game because all of us were partially drunk from the shots.

"Okay, well...," Jake trailed off with a sigh, staring back and forth between Devyn, Kat, and me. "Can I just tell you or do I have to say it out loud?" he asked.

"You can just tell me," Tara said. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, then sat back up. "That was only one name," she said. "Who's the other? And was that for personality or attractiveness?" she asked. Jake took a long drink of his White Claw even though he didn't have to.

"Both," he said. Tara's jaw dropped.

"No fucking way," Tara said.

"Okay, Jake, it's your turn," Sam said.

"Okay, Nessa, same question to you. Hottest looks-wise and personality-wise and it can't be Colby," Jake said.

"Easy. Sam for looks and Kevin for personality," I said, not skipping a beat.

"You were really ready with that," said Colby.

"Hey, you're the one sitting next to him, it's your turn now. Ask whoever whatever," I said. Colby rolled his eyes and looked at Kat.

"I am not using that question anymore. Kat, what's the last thing you googled on your phone?" Colby asked. Kat pulled her phone out and tapped a few times.

"What's the difference between a llama and an alpaca," she said.

"Well that's not what I expected to hear," Reggie laughed.

"Okay, my turn," I said. "Kevin, what's the first thing you would do if you got to be a girl for a day?"

"Oh, Jesus. Probably just stare at my boobs," he said.

"Of course," said Reggie. "Devyn, whose costume is the best?"

"Oh, easily Nessa's," she said.

"Alright," Kevin said. "Sam, have you ever sent a nude?"

"Uhh," Sam said awkwardly.

"Yes. Yes, he has," Kat said. Sam's face turned bright red and he buried it in his hands.

"You didn't answer, brother. Drink up," Jake said. Sam rolled his eyes, but took a drink.

"Okay, Colby, what was the last text you sent?" Corey asked.

"Let's see," Colby said, taking out his phone. "It was me sending Kat the address to the hospital."

"Oh. Well that was boring," Corey said.

"Hm... Tara, who do you like least in the room? And you can't say Reggie," Devyn said.

"I cannot answer that," Tara said, taking a drink.

"Reggie, do you pee in the shower?" Kat asked with a laugh.

"I...," Reggie said. He looked around the circle. "Would prefer not to answer that." He took a drink.

"Kevin, how old were you when you lost your virginity?" Sam asked.

"That number is embarrassingly high, so I will be taking a drink now," said Kevin.

We kept going around the circle like that, the questions progressively getting more and more embarrassing. Sam asked the final question.

"Okay, since this is the last one, I'm asking a two part one. Colby and Nessa, what are your body counts?"

"Seriously?" Colby asked.

"Very seriously," Sam said.

"You know, that's a good one. What's yours, Colby?" Reggie asked.

"No, Nessa, you go first," Colby said. I'm pretty sure he expected my number to be low, but it definitely was not.

"Uh... fourteen," I said.

"Fourte—damn, girl. You wild," said Kevin.

"Oh, that's higher than I expected, which makes me feel better about my sixteen," said Colby.

"That's me and Sam's combined," Kat laughed.

"Hey, leave us alone," I laughed. "Hey, I have to pee. Who's coming with me?"

"I will!" all of the girls said at the same time.

"Alright, group trip. Let's go," I said.

"Why do girls do that?" Reggie asked.

"We get lonely," Tara said.

"Weirdos," said Kevin. When I stood up, the alcohol all seemed to hit me at once.

"Oh, Jesus," I muttered, wobbling on my tall heels.

"Yup, me too," said Tara.

"Same," said Kat.

"Yup," said Devyn. I was very drunk. We all staggered to the bathroom.

"Oh my god," I said as we shut the door. "I have a concussion! I'm not supposed to drink. That's why it's hitting me so damn hard."

"Oops," Devyn laughed.

"Well, nothing you can do about it now," said Tara.

"Except keep drinking," Kat said.

"I feel like that will make things worse, but I don't particularly care at this moment," I said. We all took turns using the bathroom, then all washed our hands and came back out to see the guys all in the kitchen, taking more shots.

"Oh my god, who's going to drive us home?" asked Devyn.

"We can just get an Uber," Colby said.

"It's almost a three hour drive. That's going to cost so much and I don't know how many Ubers are even in this tiny town, nonetheless one that'll want to drive all the way to Lake Geneva," I said.

"Guess we're sleeping here," said Jake.

"Aw, man," Reggie said.

"You got a better idea? I don't want to pay for a hotel," said Kevin.

"I guess not," Reggie said.