Thank You

Kirishima and Midoriya were the only two people in the class who knew about Bakugou presenting. Kirishima had gotten into a rut. Luckily, he got through the sexual part rather quickly and was now just worried out of his mind for the omega.

Everyone was asking about Bakugou, as they hadn't seen him in two days. Kirishima told them he went to visit family for an important event. The redhead got another serving of food and walked to the blonde dorms. He knocked on the door hesitantly.

"You on break yet?" Kirishima asked softly. He heard the blonde mumble a yes. Kirishima walked in and tried ignoring the scent. He didn't understand why, but the blonde's scent was the best he's ever smelt.

(Me being the dumbass I am forgot to explain what breaks are.  Breaks are well...breaks in a heat. They happen around 3-4 times a day for every day an omega experiences heat. Breaks let omegas go back to normal for an hour or so. It's still not a good idea to let them be in public as they can go back into a full heat at any time)

"Brought you some food, the teachers said not to worry about work, they understand all of this and are okay with you taking off for a bit," Kirishima handed the blonde a bowl of rice and another bowl of ramen. The blonde took the bowls and set them on the desk, eating slowly.

"Is there anything you need? Anything you want?" the redhead asked. Bakugou shook his head.

"'m good...thank you," Bakugou muttered the last part.

"Of course, Bakugou, I'll always be here to help!" Kirishima smiled and stood up. Bakugou looked up at him.

"I should probably leave, text me whenever you get another break so I can check up on you, okay?" Kirishima spoke. Bakugou nodded and started eating the food.

«~~»

It was five days after Bakugou had presented. Kirishima had made sure that the blonde was okay for those whole five days. Bakugou was now 5'5 with a more feminine build. His waist was much smaller and his hips had widened. His body still ached from changing so quickly and drastically, but he was okay.

"So there's no way to really hide it...you look like an omega," Kirishima sat down on the blonde's bed. Bakugou sighed.

"I was hoping I could hide it, I don't need those stupid extras to think of me as lesser now," Bakugou muttered. Kirishima looked at the blonde with a shocked face.

"Omegas have been getting so much more respect than they use to. Nobody will look down upon you for being an omega, you're still a scary little Pomeranian," Kirishima chuckled, "but if anyone does talk shit tell me cuz I will gladly beat them up."

Bakugou smiled at him and rolled his eyes. "Well time to go cook and face all of those stupid ass nerds," Bakugou stood up and walked to his door.

«~~»

Hagakure was the first one to notice what happened to the blonde. She caused some commotion which made Ashido, Uraraka, Sero, and Kaminari join in. Bakugou was obviously getting ticked off but still answered.

"If you don't all shut up I'm burning everyone's food!" Bakugou yelled at them. Ashido pouted and crossed her arms.

"You're telling me more later!" Ashido demanded. Bakugou glared at the girl.

Everyone had started to come down and get their food. Kirishima and Bakugou stood in the kitchen alone.

"Kirishima," Bakugou said the redhead's name to get his attention.

"Hm?"

"Thank you...for checking on me and all that shit."

"It's no problem Bakubro...but are you going soft?"

"Shut up, Shitty Hair!"