confessions and more confessions

The names (as always) are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

"Hey guys what's up?" Kaminari walked into Sero's room. Jirou was sitting on the hammock while Sero sat on his head.

"We were talking about something," Sero spoke. Kamimari sat down on the floor, staring at them both.

"And we realized that we both like you," Jirou said. Kaminari froze. Both of the people theh liked, liked them back?

"I-I like too you both-" Kaminari stuttered over their words, "I-I mean, I l-like you both too." Kaminari sighed to themselves for the stuttering.

"We want to both date you, do you know what a 'Vee' relationship is?" Jirou asked. Kaminari nodded. They had done some research themselves on this whole thing after Ojirou mentioned it.

"Would you both be okay with that?" Kaminari asked. The two smiled reassuringly and nodded.

"We understand it'll be a bit tough at times, but we just need to communicate and trust one another," Sero said softly. The other two nodded. They all smiled at each other, this will be an adventure.

«~~»

A few days had passed. Kirishima and Bakugou went out to get groceries as they usually do. This wouldn't have been different from normal except for one part. Villians started attacking like crazy during the pandemic, and the two boys just had to run into some.

(It's gonna get a bit angsty, not a whole lot just sad love confession and gory so uh yeah-)

"Katsuki tell the class!" Kirishima yelled as he shielded himself and the male behind him with his arms. Bakugou quickly texted the group chat.

3:28 pm • May 4th • xxxx
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Blasty: villain attack
Blasty shared their location

The fight had gotten nasty pretty quickly. Everyone was hurt, Kirishima the most as his quirk started to give. Nobody was here yet, Bakugou was by himself as Kirishima leaned against one of the building, wincing at the wounds.

"Eijirou!" Bakugou yelled out and ran to him as he was blown away and into the ground. The redhead yelled out in pain. Bakugou kneeled down and looked at him, tears forming.

"Eijirou," Bakugou said softly. He cupped the male's face.

"Katsuki," Kirishima said quietly and smiled at him weakly. His wounds were bad, blood was everywhere, and some of his clothing was burned into his skin from one of the villain's fire quirks.

"Katsuki I'm hurt pretty badly and I-" he started to tear up a bit, "I don't know what's going to happen, hell I might-" the redhead was cut off.

Bakugou had tears coming down his face, "Eijirou please, don't say shit like that."

"Katsuki, I love you," Kirishima said shakily, "go get them, show them how fucking incredible you are."

A villain started coming after them before Bakugou could reply. The blond looked at the three and laughed while tears still came down.

"You're all going to be fucking dead after this!" Bakugou yelled and ran at them.

Luckily, the class and the teachers got there pretty soon. They first noticed Bakugou, he was about to kill someone. The three villains were barely still fighting. Aizawa had to take Bakugou's quirk away. He yelled at him and ran over to the redhead, who nobody had noticed yet.

"Somebody get him to a fucking hospital! Are you all fucking idiots? Hurry the fuck up!" Bakugou kept the unconscious male in his arms, yelling desperately at them all to get him somewhere safe. He only let go once paramedics came. He and Aizawa were the only ones allowed in the ambulance. Kaminari tried to calm him with a touch to the shoulder. The blonde shrugged it off violently, "don't fucking touch me!"

Bakugou didn't need much medical attention, Recovery Girl fixed it all up pretty quickly. The class stayed in the waiting room for longer than anybody was willing to keep track of. Bakugou paced around, strongly smelling of distress, anger, and sadness.

"Kacchan-"

"Shut the fuck up Deku!"

Most of the class decided to go back to the dorms once it got around 1:30 am. Aizawa came out and looked at the six students remaining.

"He should be awake by Friday, you can all stay with him, just please be careful," Aizawa looked at the blond who was standing by the door with his arms crossed, he was staring at the ground.

"Bakugou, he'll have a full recovery, he just needs to rest," the teacher said and gave him a hug. The male didn't return it nor did he push it off.

The five looked at the blond, his blond hair was a mess, his eyes were puffy and red, stained cheeks, his nose was red.

"Let's go in Bakugou, yeah?" Ashido said and patted his shoulder. He was calmer than before. He nodded and accepted the small touch.

They walked into the room. Kaminari and Ashido gasped once they saw the male. He was wrapped in bandages. Bakugou closed his eyes and moved his head to face the ground.

Bakugou fell asleep pretty quickly from the crying. Ashido broke down once the omega fell asleep.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to stay calm so he didn't get more distressed, but I can't hold it anymore," Ashido wiped her tears away. Jirou rubbed the girl's back.

"It's okay Ash, we're all a bit upset from this," Jirou said quietly. Ashido nodded and kept wiping the tears away. 

3:47 am • May 4th • xxxx
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

HelpMe joined the chat
HelpMe: Due to the event that has happened, dorm moving will be held off for another week, please talk to anyone if you need to, the school staff is always welcoming and able to listen

HelpMe left the chat