protect trans kids

He was out with Todoroki getting groceries. "I gotta find a bathroom, you'll be okay by yourself right?" Midoriya asked his friend.

"Yeah, text me if you can't find me," Todoroki told the smaller boy. He nodded and wondered off to find a bathroom.

Midoriya hated public bathrooms. He had to go into the female ones. He was scared to go into the male's, getting caught could end in some legal issues which he didn't want.

(so like m*neta's gonna be in the next scene and there's gonna be transphobia and some slight sexual assault things going on- just a warning to skip this bit if you aren't comfortable with that-)

Midoriya sighed as he walked into the female's bathroom. He froze when he saw his ex classmate, Mineta Minoru. He was hiding behind a trashcan, probably waiting for girls to walk in so he could peek at them.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Midoriya squeaked.

"Same goes for you! I always knew you couldn't be so innocent!" Mineta laughed.

"I-I'm suppose to be here..." Midoriya spoke quietly.

"Oh so you're a tranny?" Mineta asked. Midoriya stood there shocked for a minute.

"I'm a transgender male! I will not let you speak to me in such a disgusting way!" Midoriya yelled. Mineta laughed and walked closer to the boy.

"You're a fag, omega, and female, what makes you think you're allowed to make me do anything?" Mineta scoffed.

"Now c'mon why don't you want to be a girl? I bet you'd have so many more guys after you if they could get a nice view of that chest," Mineta walked closer, making Midoriya back up and end up in a stall.

"Let me see, maybe I can help you realize how being a girl can be so pleasing," Mineta laughed and used his quirk to restrict Midoriya's arms.

"No! Stop it!" Midoriya squirmed around.

"Stop moving faggot!" Mineta sneered and hit his face.

It hadn't gone to far before Midoriya was finally able to kick the boy off of him. The spheres will only loose their power if Mineta is hurt.

"Midoriya? Are you in here?" Todoroki asked.

"U-uh yeah just g-gimme a minute!" Midoriya yelled back. He looked down at his chest in a panic, his shirt was buttoned open and his binder was pushed up. He squirmed around, trying to set his arms free.

"Midoriya can I come in?" Todoroki asked calmly.

"D-Don't look in the third stall!" Midoriya yelled. He saw ice close the stall door. He gave a sigh of relief, he hated his chest more than anything else about his appearance.

"Mineta's here.. what happened?" Shoto asked. Midoriya sighed and gave Shoto a small explanation.

"Gladly show this bastard a bit of discipline," Todoroki muttered.

Midoriya only say a bit of what happened, ice and fire peeked into the bottom of the stalls from time to time. Soon enough Midoriya was able to get his hands free and fix his clothing.

"C-can you let me out now, p-please?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki melted the ice and swung the door open, hugging the smaller boy protectively.

"I'm sorry that happened Midoriya, I would've came sooner if I would've known, oh god are you okay did he hurt you?" Todoroki looked around the boys arms and neck, thankfully not seeing and bruises or other markings.

"I-It didn't go t-too far he j-just l-lifted up m-my b-binder," Midoriya mumbled. He was a bit shaken up at the event.

"Doing anything to you at all is too far, I'm filing a report, do you mind coming with me? I'll tell the class we'll be a bit late for dinner," Todoroki asked the boy.

"I-I'll go, thank you Todoroki.." Midoriya smiled uneasily.

"Of course Midoriya," Todoroki melted Mineta from the ice block and growled at him, "if you even fucking talk on the way there you're going to have a really bad time."

«~~»

"I just wanted to say thank you again for doing that, I don't think I could've got out of there by myself," Midoriya mumbled.

"No need, just doing what's right," Todoroki smiled, he ruffled the other's hair, "and you're smart enough to figure your way out of situations Midoriya."

"Izuku! Y-you can call me Izuku... if you want," Midoriya smiled.

"Well then Izuku, please call me Shouto."

"Will do, Shouto."

The two smiled at each other. They continued to walk home while making conversation here and there.