dOn'T pUbLiSh ThIs TiL aPrIl 20

hi that was a reminder to myself but i'm keeping it as the title-

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

So the plans for Bakugou's birthday were canceled when Bakugou got into his heat a week early... yay. Although, they figured it wouldn't be very fun going out with nobody around or opened anyways.

Bakugou looked up at his phone. He groaned as he felt another wave of pain. He tried to distract himself as he talked to Kirishima

12:00 am • April 20th • xxxx

(Four) new message(s)

Hard - Happy Birthday Bro! Hope you'...

Pika - happy birthday bakuhoe!

Bean - Happy Birthday Kacchan!

MamaMina - Happy Birthday Hoe! Te...

Bakugou smiled to himself and replied with a 'yeah whatever now sleep dumbass' except for Kirishima who got 'thanks shitty hair, gonna sleep or stay up and talk to me?'

The two talked almost all night.

«~~»

"I feel bad bro, we can't even say see him until he gets a break," Kirishima was dangling the upper half of his body off of Ashido's bed.

"Well, Kami and I can say hi if we wanted... but omegas shouldn't be disturbed during heats, especially Bakugou..." Jirou mumbled. Kaminari nodded as they were getting their nails painted by Ashido.

"We can always give him his gifts during one of his breaks, gasp! We can bake him a batch of cupcakes!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Ash... none of us can really bake that well and Kami isn't allowed in the kitchen..." Jirou reminded the girl.

"C'mon can we try?" Ashido begged them.

"Alright whatever, just don't let Bakugou know we ruined the kitchen," Jirou shrugged and went back to her phone.

"Can we ask Aizawa to go out and get a few things for Bakugou?" Ashido asked.

"We can try," Kirishima smiled.

«~~»

Only two of the five were allowed to go. Sero and Kaminari decided to be the ones to go. Kaminari wasn't allowed in the kitchen anyway, and Sero wasn't exactly amazing when it came to making food. "We're sacrificing ourselves for him!" Kaminari smiled as they stepped outside.

"Put your mask ok!" Sero scolded them. They rolled their eyes and pulled the mask out of their pockets with their gloved hands. They put it on and looked at him.

"Thank you.. it would be chaotic if somebody caught it and passed it through the school," Sero shook his head.

"I feel bad for him bro... it would suck to be quarantined on your birthday, plus having a heat? Would fucking suck," Kaminari sighed.

"Yeah.. we can make it up to him later though," Sero smiled at them, "after everything's back to normal."

Kaminari smiled at the male. They were being idiots as they wondered around the store. The two bought things for Bakugou and themselves, obviously.