sautéed apples and nail painting

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

Hope you guys aren't tired of kiribaku yet-

«~~»

Kirishima whined as he got up from the absence of a person. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He looked up to see a blonde putting a white t-shirt on. He noticed the male was also in sweatpants instead of ripped jeans. He looked down at his clothes and remembered last night. He smiled at the memories that quickly flooded his brain.

"Good morning, Katsuki," Kirishima had a wide grin on his face. Bakugou jumped and looked at Kirishima with a glare.

"You fucking scared me!" He hissed at the other. The redhead laughed nervously and rubbed his neck.

"Sorry, what time is it?" Kirishima looked around to get clues of the time of day. Bakugou pointed to a clock, 5:26am.

"Do you usually get up so early?" Kirishima asked. The blonde nodded.

"I'm usually asleep by 8:30 so yeah, full 9 hours," Bakugou shrugged.

"Do you know when we went to sleep last night?" Kirishima asked, not remembering much after the first round of Mario Kart.

"Probably around midnight or so," Bakugou mumbled, "you should probably change, I'm going down to cook something."

"Pancakes and bacon?" Kirishima asked with a smile.

"Sure, Eijirou," Bakugou smiled and left his dorm. Kirishima's smile became even bigger, he was lovestruck. He walked to his dorm and changed into a simple red t-shirt and black sweatpants. He walked downstairs and sat on a counter in the kitchen.

"Wanna help?" Bakugou asked as he made the pancake batter.

"Sure! With what?" Kirishima asked as he got off the counter.

"Bacon, it's not that hard to cook really," Bakugou pointed to the fridge, "oh and uh the sausage links, some of the extras aren't a fan of bacon."

"You pay attention to what they like?" Kirishima smiled and took out a package of bacon and a box of sausage links.

"You just notice things after cooking for the same people after a few months," Bakugou scoffed.

"Sure, Katsuki," Kirishima chuckled, he knew the blonde cared. He just would never admit that.

After five dozen pancakes and a whole package of bacon and sausage links were made Kirishima texted the group chat.

6:19 • April 25th • xxxx
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Hard: Kat and I made food for everyone! :D

Blasty: be thankful you fucking extras

Kermit: You two are the chat name

Stalker: I-

Bean: Thanks guys!

"If everyone's getting 3 pancakes doesn't Eri need something to eat?" Kirishima realized the amount didn't match the people.

"She likes apples right?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima nodded.

"Yeah I think Midoriya mentioned it once," Kirishima looked at Bakugou. He grabbed two apples and chopped them up. He started cooking them on the pan with some butter. He added cinnamon and brown sugar into the pan, stirring it around.

"Sautéed apples," Bakugou put the cut up apples now covered in cinnamon, sugar, and syrup in a small bowl.

"You're amazing," Kirishima stared at the blonde. Bakugou blushed and smiled.

"Thanks, here," Bakugou handed him a plate with three pancakes on it and bacon. Kirishima sat at a table and Bakugou joined him.

6:34 am • April 25th • xxxx
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Blasty: Those apples are for that girl, anyone fucking takes them and I'll chop your hands off

"Thanks guys!" Kaminari sat with them, quickly eating the food. Sero, Jirou, and Ashido joined them as well.

"Katsuki did most of the work," Kirishima smiled. Bakugou shook his head.

"You did stuff to Eijirou, shut up," Bakugou scoffed and started eating his second. The four stared at them.

"Are you guys dating? You keep calling each other by your first names," the two blushed at that but Bakugou quickly answered.

"No, I'm just letting this idiot call me it since were friends or whatever," Bakugou scoffed. Jirou smirked as she noticed the blush on his face. Kirishima nodded. He wanted to be with the blonde, but he knew he'd have to wait a bit for Bakugou to be comfortable with it all. A few more dates and he'd ask.

«~~»

6:47 pm • April 25th • xxxx
Chat: Blasty and Hard

Blasty: tomorrow outside the dorms at 6

Hard: What?

Blasty: you got to pick what we did yesterday so i get to choose this time

Hard: Ooooh
Hard: Can't wait princess (:

Blasty: you're so lucky i'm hanging out with jirou right now or i would come over there and kick your ass

Hard: Be nice

«~~»

Kirishima smiled as he turned his phone off. He was currently hanging out with Ashido and Kaminari.

"She's just so amazing! She loves cuddles and is the most precious person ever! She does this thing where if she gets sad she just latches onto me and shows so much affection she's just so fucking cute!" Ashido rambled on as she painted Kaminari's nails. Kirishima smiled at the lovestruck girl. Kaminari smiled nervously and spoke up.

"Uh guys so..." Kaminari said hesitantly.

"What's up bro?" Kirishima asked the blonde. They looked down at Ashido's bed that they were sitting on.

They took in a deep breath, "I'm non-binary, I got by they/them pronouns so yeah," Kaminari said quickly. Ashido looked surprised for a second then smiled.

"That's cool! I'll try my best to get your pronouns correct okay?" Ashido said to the blonde.

"Same here! Still my best friend!" Kirishima smiled.

"Thanks guys," Kaminari said with a smile.

"Does anyone else know?" Ashido asked.

"I told Jirou and Sero a bit ago, and I told Bakugou over text before I came over," Kaminari said.

"Everyone took it well right?" Kirishima asked. Kaminari nodded and smiled at his best friend.

"Alright Kirishima gimme you're hand!" Ashido finished painting Kaminari's nails black with a yellow lighting bolt on each ring finger. Kirishima laughed and gave her his left hand.