tv shows and colors

cough chapter 21 cough twenty øne pilots cough best band cough

«~~»

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

Kirishima bit the inside of his mouth anxiously. It was a bad habit he had, his sharp teeth didn't make it any better either. He heard his phone chime and quickly turned around to look at the message.

8:01 pm • April 24th • xxxx

Blasty - gonna pick me up or leave m...

He unlocked his phone and read the whole thing.

Blasty: gonna pick me up or leave me out in the cold?

Hard: I'm so sorry my prince, I'll be at you door in a second (:

Blasty: i hate that nickname

Hard: You love it

«~~»

Kirishima walked out of his dorm. He had a red varsity jacket, a white shirt, and light blue jeans on. A pretty simple outfit and one just perfect for the chilly April night.

He knocked on the door anxiously and waited. A few seconds of shuffling were heard and then the click of the door knob. Bakugou opened to door to reveal himself. He was in a pair of black ripped jeans and orange sweatshirt that seems just a bit big. It was so simple yet Kirishima was still amazed by him.

"Got a fucking mask?" Bakugou put a black one over the lower half of his face. Kirishima nodded and put on a white one.

"I know we can't do much but I'll make this the best date you've ever had!" Kirishima cheered.

"Shut up! Don't need those fucking extras knowing that I went out with a loser," Kirishima swore that the blonde was smiling under his mask.

"So mean," Kirishima whined. Bakugou rolled his eyes and dragged the redhead to the stairwell.

"Eager are we?" Kirishima chuckled. Bakugou hit his arm.

"Shut up," he scoffed. Kirishima smirked and rolled his eyes playfully at the male.

"Anyway, I was hoping we could find somewhere to get ice cream and then walk around the park," Kirishima smiled.

"Sounds great Kiri," Bakugou smiled back. The two walked out of the door and into the silent city night.

They wondered around for a bit until they came across a small ice cream store that was still (thankfully) open. Kirishima ordered himself a chocolate and Bakugou a strawberry.

"Thanks, I could've paid," Bakugou mumbled as they walked out. Kirishima shook his head.

"Nope, I'm trying to win you over," Kirishima said as he licked the ice cream. They obviously had to pull their mask down to consume the food, so they hurried their way to the park and hid on the swings.