code names and dancing

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

"Won't it be suspicious that we aren't eating dinner with them?" Kirishima laid on his bed.

"Just tell them you aren't hungry," Bakugou shrugged.

"What's your excuse?" Kirishima asked.

"Eh I'll just tell them I felt like eating in my room," Bakugou shrugged. Kirishima looked at his phone and heard a chime. He opened the message.

1:32 pm • April 26th • xxxx
Chat: Spiderman and Hard

Spiderman: Code DMBTP

Hard: I'll be there in a second okay?

Spiderman: Thanks

"I gotta go help Sero with some things, cya at 6 princess," Kirishima left the room before Bakugou could kill him.

You see, Sero and Kirishima hadn't exactly had the best past with mental issues. Sometimes it still haunted them. They made up code names for different situations. DMBTP was a common one, thankfully compared to the others.

Distract
My
Bad
Thoughts
Please

Yes they added a please, manners matter. They didn't talk about the problem the other one was having. They just made a healthy distraction to get rid of any unwanted negativity before it got too heavy.

"Hey Sero, wanna play Minecraft?" Kirishima asked peeking into the dorm. The boy was currently just looking up at the ceiling as he laid on his bed.

"Please?" the other mumbled. Kirishima grabbed a controller and handed it to the boy. The redhead grabbed a bag of salt and vinegar chips from the 'Sero's Secret Snack Stack' that only a few knew about. He sat on the hammock and spawned into the 'Bakusquad Server'.

"I'm still mad at Kami for almost drowning Rocky," Kirishima remembered when the blond almost drowned the cat he owned.

"They made Bakugou so mad when they blew up half of his house," Sero chuckled. Kirishima was slowly started to notice the distress go away from the taller male.

"I thought he was actually about to kill them!" Kirishima exclaimed and ate a few of the chips.

"Hey, thanks man," Sero nudged the redhead with his foot. Kirishima looked up at the other.

"Of course bro! Always here for you!" Kirishima smiled.

«~~»

5:48 is when Kirishima started to get nervous. He really didn't want to mess this whole thing up. It really seemed like he had a chance, and he didn't want to lose that. He shook his thoughts away and left his dorm.

He walked down the stairwell, hoping to not see any of his classmates. He walked out of the dorm building and waited at the back. He got e text from the chat.