pool parties and revealed secrets

made these edits for my sisters who are in love with these two ^

«~~»

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: FlexTape
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: IcyHot
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

8:39 am
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Useless: ...when the fuck did we get a pool?

MamaMina: They just finished it like last week- how have you not seen it?

Useless: I don't go outside

Stalker: Pool party!

Pika: The one time I can't go ;-;

Useless: Sorry bub, what if I get you ice cream later today?

Pika: I  l o v e  y o u

Spiderman: A pool party seems nice, I hate staying in this stuffy room all the time

Hard: They're so bland :( not maly at all

Blasty: quit whining
Blasty: literally in a heat but yeah a bland room is soooooo bad

Hard: Oh yeah- sorry
Hard: Did you just get up? Are you hungry? How ya feeling?

Blasty: you're such a fucking parent

Pika: Daddy

Blasty: no

Pika: Welp

Blasty: yes i just got up, yes i'm starving, and i'm in fucking pain so :)

Hard: I'll get ya smt to eat, princess :)

Blasty: don't call me that you useless avocado

Useless: Great insult

Blasty: stfu

Hard: Kami you want anything?

Pika: P a n c a k e s

Hard: Jirou will be there with pancakes in a bit :)

Useless: I didn't volunteer to be a servant today

Pika: Too bad I want my pancakes

Spiderman: Yeah jirou they want their pancakes

Useless: You're so lucky your a fucking alpha istg you h o e

Spiderman: :)

«~~»

"It's so nice out," Ashido sighed in delight. She was laying down, letting the sunlight warm her back.

"Mhm," Kirishima replied quietly. He was looking at his phone, talking to the omega who had just gone on a break.

"Oh is that Bakuhoe? How is he?" Ashido asked and lifted her head up a bit.

"Fine, just ready to burn the dorms down," Kirishima smiled at his phone.

"Nothing out of the usual," Ashido smiled, "heard anything from Kami?"

Kirishima nodded, "texted me an hour or so ago."

"Man I feel bad for them," Ashido sighed and looked at the pool. She smiled at her girlfriend who was splashing water at Ojiro.

"Eri! Be careful!" Midoirya was running around the pool, trying to get Eri to stop running around the pool.

Kirishima looked up as he saw Jirou walking towards them. Sero was walking with her. "Sero's trying to drown himself," Jirou shook her head.

"Why?" Kirishima looked up at him.

"Why not?" Sero shrugged.

"There are kids here, please don't die." They all turned their heads to see Shinsou. He looked like he was going to drop to the floor and pass out any second.

"Hey Shin! Eri seems like she's having fun," Ashido smiled. The male nodded.

"She was up all night. Too excited that she got to spend the night here," Shinsou mumbled.

"Doesn't Ojiro share a dorm with you? He seems perfectly fine?" Sero asked. Looking at the male who looks as energized as always.

"He has a bunch of siblings. He's used to it unlike me," Shinsou smiled at the small girl was walking towards him.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on her Mido," Shinsou smiled and bent down to hug the girl who was attached to his legs.

"No problem!" Midoriya smiled.

"Do you wanna join me in the pool? I wanna scared Todoroki," Jirou asked Midoriya.

"Oh I can't. I mean I can! I just don't want to. I-I uh like sunbathing, yeah!" Midoriya rambled on.

"Oh alright, still gonna scared Todoroki," Jirou smiled and got up.

"Heeeeeey, Ei?" Ashido asked. Kirishima looked at the pink girl.

"You should go get the chips in the cabinet," Ashido smiled. Kirishima smiled and rolled his eyes.

"You're the best!" Ashido yelled as he walked back into the dorms.

Kirishima opened the door and froze. "Why are you out of your room?" Kirishima asked the blond.

"Food," Bakugou lifted a paper plate with a sandwich on it.

"Kat, I could've got you something," Kirishima covered his nose with his shirt, "what if you went back into your heat when you were down here?"

"Sorry?" Bakugou said, the voice he made showed he didn't really care. Kirishima sighed.

"Just head back to your room, you're scent's getting strong," Kirishima mumbled and got the chips from the cabinet.

"Yeah whatever, love you," Bakugou mumbled and kissed the taller male's cheek.

"Love you too, my prince," Kirishima smiled.

"Woah you two are dating?" Kaminari's voice asked. The two froze and turned around to see the blonde.

"Why the hell are neither of you in your dorms?" Kirishima asked.

"Food," Bakugou and Kaminari said at the same time.