How My Life Used To Be

it was early morning when someone knocked on Yona's door, the person knocked twice and then shouted,

" Yona wake up!! you are going to be late for school like all the time, get up or I won't make lunch for you "

Yona sighed heavily and lifted herself from the bed and said," I am up-up, okay," as Yona said that, she rushed to the bathroom but knocked herself out by hitting the wall, she hissed in pain.

mother shouted," I knew this was going to happen, when are going to stop playing those otome games and reading manga at night, look at yourself, those dark circles under your eyes, what am I going to do with you?"

Yona rumbled in anger and shouted," I get it okay, so stop worrying about me that much, okay mom". 

mother sighed and said," I worry cause I am your mother, whom am I supposed to care about other than you. You should concentrate on your studies more, you are in high school, plz dear"

Yona didn't wanted to listen to this more so she agreed with it and got dressed for school.

"Okay mom"

she knew that her mother won't understand her as an otaku, in the end, she loved all "these things" her mother said. Her world revolved around these at the end. Her mother and she didn't had that lovely dovely relationship,  it was after her father's death in a car accident. Rubbing her forehead in anger she rushed to get ready for school.

after getting dressed she hurried to her bicycle with a slice of bread in her mouth as she didn't had time to waste.

as she rode her bicycle, she found her best friend, Rose, she was the one who introduced her to anime and manga. she called out," Rose, good morning! "

Rose was her only best friend, she was half German and half Japanese. She was born in Germany but came to live in Japan. Yona had known her since she was 7 years old.

Rose turned her back to face Yona and greeted her, " good morning Yona, how are you ?"

Yona sighed and said, " I am fine, just got a treat in the morning". Rose understood what she meant by that.

She hugged her and said," she is your mother Yona, she cares about you "

Yona said, " I know".

Yona and Rose walked to school talking about anime on the way.

Time skip......

Yona and Rose were sitting together and talking during the lunch break.

Yona asked Rose, " hey do you know any good anime, I have mostly watched all the good ones ".

Rose: hmm

She took her time to think, while Yona looked at her irritated.

Then Rose said," I think you should watch Diabolik lovers, it's a good one, except the heroine, all the characters are horrible and all but its good when you want to watch vampire and all".

Yona looked seriously at her and then spoke with a poker face, " Vampire or not, doesn't matter. It's better than nothing, and you better not give me a spoiler okay, today I would watch it and let you know my opinion on it".

Rose nodded and saw a grin on Yona's face.

Rose spoke again and said," it has two seasons, the main characters are the Sakamaki brothers and- Rose was cut off by Yona's hand.

Yona said," shut up, I would find it on my own".

Time skip...

The day finished, and both Rose and Yona walked together and went separate ways, Yona went smiling and excited to watch the anime, from the name it sounds good.

Author note: sorry if the chapter was lengthy, it is my first book, so thank you for reading and I'm sure the story Is going to be interesting, bye till then