Chapter 3

"Are you crazy?" Kara stood up abruptly, pushing Lena when she did. The only thing worse than imagining herself in this situation was imagining Lena with someone else. "Sorry." Kara bent down and offered her hand to her. When Lena stood up, Kara quickly let go of her hand and watched as she cleaned off the back of her jeans.

"Kara, please. I can't be a virgin all my life." Lena whined

"Why not?" She asked knowing that she wasn't being reasonable, but she couldn't help it. God, now she caught herself watching the brunette as she cleaned the back of her jeans and thought her butt was very nice. 'Damn it!'

Lena sighed and lowered her head.
"I really thought you would help me."

"Oh, God," Kara groaned. Not only was Kara having inappropriate thoughts about her but now she felt like she was abandoning her as well. "Lena, you know I would do anything for you but I don't think this is going to work." Kara countered

Lena looked up with hope shining in her green eyes but then frowned when Kara took a step back.

"Don't look at me that way." Kara said as a warning.

"So, this is what we are going to do. We will take all of the possibilities and make a short list of candidates. Then, you can find out if they are single or not, because I don't want to break any..."

"Woah!" Kara almost yelled and stepped back, panic taking over her. "I never said I would do it."

"You said you would do anything for me." Lena said, giving Kara her best sad puppy eyes, while a pout started to form on her lips.

"Anything but finding you a lover!" Kara gritted out.
Just saying it sent chills down her spine. she had worked so hard in not thinking about Lena in a sexual way and now all the walls had suddenly come crashing down. For the first time she noticed how her t-shirt stretched around her full perfectly proportioned breasts and observed the sight of the delicious curves of her petite body.
Yep she was definitely fucked...

"I think that is less than a reasonable person could expect don't you think?" Kara scoffed

"It's perfectly reasonable." Lena responded.
"Why would I look by myself? I'd probably just find some clumsy jerk who would make my first experience a nightmare. But I trust you enough to know that the candidate you find will be someone that I know I would have a good time with."

Kara could not think straight as she visualized this in her mind the image of Lena having a good time.

"See?" Lena gave her a triumphal smile, the one she always wore when she had won a game,
"You have to admit it makes sense."

"I don't have to admit anything. Why don't you ask one of your other friends to help you? I thought you and Lucy had talked about this all the time." Kara told her she was getting a bit annoyed at Lena's way of reasoning her illogical request.

"I know, but you are a better source of information." She put her hands in her pockets, as if she was ashamed. "You understand the male species a little better. You know how male body works. None of my other girlfriends would ever understand that. Besides, I don't trust anyone as much as I trust you."

Kara swallowed the lump in her throat. She didn't know how to say no. Kara would have loved it if Lena wasn't standing up, with her hands on her hips and her chest out. Kara didn't like it.
Okay, yeah she liked too much.

"Kara..." Lena pleaded. She took a step forward and caressed her arm.

Kara tried not to cringe. Lena had touched her a million times before and it had never meant anything, but now in that moment it meant everything.