Chapter 15

Yes, Kara and Lena had agreed not to see each other until Thursday, but it was easier said than done, and even though they weren't together, that didn't keep them from sending each other dirty text messages. Lena started it all and Kara just followed her game. By the time they were done Kara had the biggest hard on ever and Lena was dripping but it only created more desire and Thursday would be an explosive day.

Tuesday was a hard day,and by all means. It was the day of the dirty text messages. It was difficult enough to not think about their dressing room escapade, when Lena started the cell phone tease. More than once Lena caught herself blushing and it was just getting her more frustrated. If they didn't have to hide their relationship it would be perfect. But there was no point in saying anything if it was just a project even though this had gone beyond that. Lena knew she was in love with Kara but didn't know if she felt the same way so why risk everything? Besides, her brother would flip.

Wednesday was worse. Kara played all the games at game night horribly, but her friends were actually enjoying seeing her lose for once, since that Wednesday night Kara wouldn't be beating them in any games any time soon. Alex had also teased her about being smitten and acting like a total space case. Alex was interested in knowing the name of the person who had Kara up in the clouds. Although Alex already had a pretty good idea that it was a certain raven haired beauty. Kara just kept her mouth shut and tried to play scrabble.

Finally Thursday arrived they were both excited and anxious. Kara and Lena had agreed to meet at the lake near Lena's home.

Kara had arrived there before Lena and admired the beautiful sight before her. The moon was shining over the lake and gave off a peaceful ambience. Kara waited for Lena to arrive so she could admire the sight with her. She had always enjoyed sharing these types of things with Lena because she was very passionate about the beauty surrounding her. Kara should have imagined that she would be passionate in anything she did especially while they made love. Passion and curiosity were a strong combination and Lena had both of them. Kara wondered if Lena would bring some of her books.

The sound of a car parking behind her pulled Kara from her thoughts. She quickly got up from the dock and walked up to Lena greeting her with a kiss.

"Lena you have to come see the moon." Kara told her taking her by the hand leading her towards the end of the dock pointing out at the big bright natural satellite.

"I was hoping to make it on time." Lena said looking up at the moon and then looking around. The sight was beautiful. "Wow." she said and smiled.

The air became thick and Lena's scent invaded Kara's nostrils as her heart started to beat faster just from the thought of being with her once again, feeling Lena's soft skin against her, becoming one in the act of love. Kara caressed Lena's hand and she looked at Kara. Have immediately grabbed Lena by the waist and attacked her lips hungrily.

After the kiss they were both breathless and looking into each other's eyes without saying anything. Only basking in each other's presence.

Kara was the first one to say something. She smiled sweetly at Lena and made a guilty face.
"I couldn't help myself I really like kissing you." Kara said as she gave her a small kiss.

Lena nodded and gave Kara a peck on the lips.
"I really like it too." she said smiling and continued talking. "So, how was game night?"