Chapter 10

Kara and Lena made it out of the house free from any more interrogations, which was a relief. They decided to go to Lena's house in her car to watch movies. Hopefully since they were riding in Lena's car, no one would interrupt them or make people suspicious.

They made sure no one saw Kara stepping inside the house, and once inside, they kissed passionately.

"I was dying to do that." Kara said, smiling and starting to kiss Lena's neck.

"Me too"Lena pushed her a little and took her hand to lead her to the bedroom. "Come here."

Kara put her arms around Lena's waist and got closer to her, whispering against her lips. "Why cant I kiss you in the kitchen?" Kara asked teasing her.

"Because my nosy neighbor may see us and then by tonight the whole town would know about us. Is that good enough for you?" Lena said and gave Kara a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, the bed is more comfortable anyway." Kara said grinning.

"But the kitchen table would be a great spot to do it don't you think?" Lena said giving her a devilish smile.

'Umm there is was' Kara thought, Lena had made her nervous again Lena had that effect on her. Kara gulped and tried to answer. "I-I guess I haven't tried it..."

"Yet." Lena finished for her and grinned. She ran her fingers from Kara's chest to her abs and then she whispered into her ear. "Want to try?" Lena said in a sexy voice with a naughty smile on her face and then sucked on Kara's earlobe.

"L-Lenna no." Kara said trying to form a coherent sentence. Lena gave her a look. "I mean I really, really, really would looove to just not tonight." Kara said and showed Lena her mega watt smile.

Oh there it is the Danvers' charm, Lena thought and smiled back at her. "Ok maybe some other time we have plenty of time." Lena said as she kissed Kara.

"We do." Kara said and kissed Lena, letting her tongue explore her mouth, it tasted so sweet. Kara had kissed quite a few girls but none of them tasted like Lena did, it was perfect. Kara put her hands on Lena's hips and pushed them against hers.

"I just remembered." Lena started to say, a little breathless from the kiss. "You never told me about your dream." and oh did she want to hear about it.

"Oh I didn't?" Kara asked, playing dumb, but she was not fooling Lena. In anyway however.

"No, you didn't I told you all about mine and you just played dumb." Lena said trying to act a little mad, but she couldn't, not when Kara's beautiful cerulean eyes were on her.

Lena pushed her onto the bed and laid on top of her. "Now tell or you will be punished." Lena said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I think I'd rather be punished." Kara said grinning.

"Karraaa, come on." Lena said pouting.

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you." Kara said with no other choice but to tell her. She put her arms behind her head like she was on the ground staring at the stars. Lena put her arm around Kara's middle and rested her head on Kara's chest. Kara stared at the ceiling and started to talk, "You were invited to a Halloween party and you asked me to let you use one of my horses because you wanted to go as Lady Godiva." Kara gulped and took a deep breath before continuing.

"Was my hair long like hers?" Lena asked, maybe that would make her a little less nervous and she wanted to know every little detail.

"Yes you wanted to practice without your costume before going to the party." Kara stopped once again when she felt Lena's hand caressing her cheek Kara kept her eyes on the ceiling. "So you asked me to go with you to the river you rode the horse with a loose dress with nothing underneath it." She gulped. That dream had caused Kara one of the worst erections ever and it was hard to forget about it. Just remembering made her hard. "Halfway there you took your dress off and threw it into the bushes."