New Day

(So i was actually transferred to a new school (which was a horrible decision for me) today is the first day and how will i handle some stupid people staring at me and importantly a new best friend making a friend is seriously hard)
(In the morning)
I was happily sleeping when suddenly a weird sound started to annoy me, when i opened up a little to look i saw my mom banging her pan infront of me giving a dead glare.
"Oh shoot, did i forget to keep the headphones away?" Thinking to myself.
Then i peaked by myside and nothing was there my headphones were on the table.
"Well then what is it?" I murmured to myself,
Before i could think more my mom started to shout
"Ya! Lee get up you are gonna be late!!!" Mom said shouting.
"Ok eomma, i am getting up" i said groaning.

             (Later after getting ready)

"Ya! Mom will you drive me to school!" I said confused.
"Ofcourse stupid, how will you walk to school you don't even know where your school is" said mom.

(After reaching the school)

After entering the school i looked back and saw my mom drive away. I took a step inside the school not looking at the people whispering to each other and started to remember what my mom told me.
" I need to go to the principal's room to get the timetable" i was telling myself when someone bumped into me very hard.
"Uh, can't you see when walking!" I shouted at a figure standing infront of me.
"Ah, i am so sorry but you were the one thinking and walking miss not looking." someone said savagely looking at me.
When i got up i looked at that figure more clearly and suddenly my heart beat got louder.
"OMG, i just bumped into a very good looking, handsome guy and stupid me for being harsh at him!"
"Hm.. it's ok you were harsh and thank you for saying i am good looking and handsome." He said smirking
"Wait what did i say that loud! ahhh." I said looking down with my face full red.
"Hey my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. You can call me kookie." He said, making me blush more.
"Umm.. m-my name i-is Eun, Lee Eun." I said that uncontrolably blushing.
"Nice to meet you, Lee Eun!" He said trying to find my red tomato face.
"You can c-call me Eun if y-you want." I said trying to hide my face so i don't get embarrsed.
"Ok Eun!" He said smiling
Omg it feels so good when he says my name. A thought snapped me out of my dream. The timetable!!.
"Oh no, i need to get going before i get detention!" I said shouting and worried.
"Oh yeah me too, see you at lunch time Eun." he said smiling. He was now nowhere to be seen maybe lost in the crowd but wait i need to rush to the principal's room.
"Ah...first day and i met a good looking guy and almost got myself embarrsed." I thought while walking fast.
After reaching my class i gave a bid sigh cause i was not late. I came in and sat down.
Teacher: "Hello Lee Eun, My name is Mr. Jung."
Mr. Jung: "So Lee Eun introduce yourself"
Eun: "Hi everyone my name is Lee Eun, and i am from busan. I am looking forward to be friends with you."
Mr. Jung: "ok Eun, have a seat and class please cooperate with her."
I sat down and noticed my partner glaring at me i tried not to look at her cause it was getting awkward.
Partner: "hey i am Ji, Min ji."
Eun: "nice to meet you Ji."
Ji: "ah don't speak so formally, you are my friend now!"
Eun: "oh right."
Ji: " so can i come to your house so we could spent some time having fun." Jumping in her seat.
Eun: "whoa ok ok calm down we will get punishment!"
Ji: "oh sorry i was excited too much."
Eun: " it's ok and yea you can come to my house here is my address."
You gave her your address and then the bell rang.
Ji: "ya! Eun meet me in lunchtime!"

(At lunchtime)

"Um..where do i sit" i said confused
"Oh wait Jungkook told me to sit with him at lunch but Ji told me too." i said being confused when suddenly someone called my name.
Jk: "hey Eun, here!"
Eun: "oh jungkook."
I go up to him to tell him that Ji has invited me so i need to go but he won't let me say anything.
Jk: "hey everyone this is Eun, Lee Eun and Eun they are my friends Kim taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Min yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park jimin and Kim Soekjin."
Eun: "Hi everyone!"
All : "Hey Eun."
Eun: "Jungkook sorry but my friend Ji invited me to sit with her will you excuse me,please?"
Jk: "oh, Eun not soo quick we didn't even start having fun!" He said in a complaining voice.
Eun: "sorry jungkook but she will be upset it is good that i know your friends now!" Trying to get a smile on his face. Accomplished
Jk: "ok but tomorrow you spent the break with me, uh... i mean us, ok?"
Eun: "i promise!"
I gave him a smile and rushed to find Ji and there she is sitting and looking for me. I feel so sorry for her.
Eun: "ya Ji i am here!!" I shout to get her attention.
Ji: "hey i was looking for you for a long time like a year!"
Eun: "it was just 5 minutes Ji." I say rolling my eyes.
Ji: "Eun what time should i come to your house you forgot to tell me."
Eun: "oh yea you can come at 4:00 pm and go whenever you want!" I said smiling.
Ji: "ok i will be at your house at 4:00 pm exactly 4:00 pm not a minute more!"
Eun: "seriously you can't do that you can't come at exactly 4:00 pm?"
We started talking and laughing and after break we got up and rush to our classes when someone caught my wrist. I turned around to look and saw Park jimin one of jungkook's friend. He is so good looking too.
Jimin: "hey Eun which class do you have?"
Eun: "i have history class."
Jimin: "oh me too so can i come with you to the class?"
Eun: "yea, ofcourse!"
Jimin smiled.
"Aww he looks so cute when he is smiling!?" I said to myself looking at him.
                       (After the school)
(At home)
I saw a note on which it was written that mom will be late today.
I went to my room exhausted from the school day. I fell asleep and later i woke up i looked at the time it was 3:55.
"Oh no! Ji can be here any minute!"

Author's note:
Hey guys hope you like the story so far and yea i am not a good writer but i am trying my best!. The story will continue i am gonna update tomorrow.