Unwelcomed Guest

(Tae's pov)
We both rushed to the car when i saw Eun crying on the sidewalk..
I stopped right there and stared at Ji. She stared at me back. I started walking towards her and sat next to her. She wiped her tears and looked at me with a smile. I knew that wasn't a real smile. I looked at her with a suspicious look. She wiped her tears quickly.
Tae: "what is wrong Eun? Did anyone hurt you? Tell me and i will kick that person's ass!"
Eun: "...Nothing...you should go and enjoy....d-don't worry about me.."
Tae: "you know i will never leave you like this." I whispered to her.
Ji: "Yeah..Taehyung is right..we can't leave you like this."
Eun: " i understand you both but you need to  spent some time with one another...please.."
Tae: "No way! That is never gonna happen, i am not leaving you! So don't even think about forcing me to go! I won't listen to you this time Eun."
Eun: "fine..but Ji you should go and have  fun with others, i don't want you to miss the fun because of me.."
Ji: "your not ruining my fun. I don't want to have fun without you Eun..."
Eun: "please listen to me Ji..please..i know how you feel but please understand."
Ji: "....Ok..if you say so..but remember i will always be there for you Eun.."
Eun: "i will always Ji.."
Ji was about to go when Eun stopped her.
Eun: "Ji wait!...please don't tell anyone that i was crying..give them a random reason about my absence..i won't be coming back.."
Ji: "what!?! What do you mean?"
Eun: "i don't want to stay her anymore.."
Ji: "Why?!?"
Eun: " I will talk to you about it later.."
Ji: "as you wish Eun..just stay safe.."
Ji smiled and turned to go to the game zone and left me with Eun.
Tae: "now will you tell me what happened??"
Eun: "before that Tae will you do me a favour?"
Tae: "yes ofcourse. What is it?"
Eun: "i-i don't want to go home today...can i-i s-stay at your house..i know it is weird to ask like this but i have a reason, will you accept my request?"
Tae: " ofcourse i will accept your request! Why would any boy reject his girlfriend when she wants to stay at his house? And by the way it is not weird to ask these questions to me."
I gave her a smirk and as usual she rolled her eyes.
Eun: "Tae whatever you are thinking in your dirty mind you better stop or i am gonna kick you as hard as you can imagine."
Tae: " what do you think when someone you love asks you if they can stay at your house?!"
Eun: "first of all no one asked me and second i will never come up with dirty thoughts like you!"
Eun said angrily. I felt a bit shocked and sad. She never replied to my joke like that. I looked down in saddness.
Eun: "Tae.. i never mean to reply like that. I am really sorry..Sorry i am rude to you Tae but i am not in a good mood now...please understand..i don't want to hurt anybody."
Tae: "why? What happened?"
Eun: "it is hard to tell this..as i left you both i rushed back to the game zone. Everything was going fine, Hye came to me and told me that she was going to get some snacks. I insisted that i should come too but she rejected and went. We were all playing games when i saw jimin head outside. I ignored him and continued but sometime later i went to outside to look for Hye and Jimin. I-I saw them both k-k-kissing!"
Eun started crying when she said that.
Eun: "tell me Tae, how do you feel when your lovely sister betrays you by kissing your love! Why is my heart always there to break! Why am i the one to be hurt! Why am i the one to suffer all this! I don't understand Tae..i don't. Tae tell me. No one loves me! I am not good for anyone..i hate myself..i hate my life.."
My eyes were all teary hearing what Eun said. She was telling the truth, it is always her heart which breaks..i feel so bad for her. What should i do? I really want her to be mine now. No one deserves something so beautiful like her.
Tae: "don't be hurt Eun..i know it is very hard for you right now..Remember that i still love you and i always will Eun..i don't want you to be so hurt. I want you..to be mine..all mine Eun..i know you still love jungkook but just give me a chance to be yours..just one chance Eun."
Eun: "i would love to but Tae you know Ji loves you and i can't break her heart like Hye broke mine.."
How should i tell her that Ji loves jungkook now not me.. i can't.
Tae: "Eun please understand. Just one chance.. i am sure Ji won't be hurt..i promise she won' t be hurt..i promise Eun. Now let's get going..i know the way to my house from here.."