The Tears of Pain

Oh no!! What is gonna happen now?? I asked myself shivering. Wait he should be the one to shiver i saw him with a girl laughing and having fun. He was so angry right now.

Jk: " hey Eun how could you do this to me?!?" He shouted at me

Jk: " hey Eun how could you do this to me?!?" He shouted at me. I got scared so i hid behind Tae. Tae came infront defending me.
Tae: "how dare you shout at my girlfriend!"
He shouted back.
Jk: " she is not your girlfriend she is a cheater!"
I was about to cry when he said That. How could he say this? Does he hate me now?.
Jk: "Eun i can't believe you are such a big cheater that you left me for this man, i am better than him, how could you do this to me Eun, how could you date a coward?" When i heard him call Taehyung a coward i couldn't control myself. I was so angry. I stood infront of V and started shouting at Jk.
Eun: " HOW DARE YOU CALL MY BOYFRIEND COWARD!He is not a coward! He is the greatest person i ever had met. He is everything i could wish for. He is better than you! He makes me happy! He is my everything! I was not cheating on you but you were! I saw everything jungkook! everything! Everything you were doing with that girl! Taehyung was the one who made me smile when i saw you with that girl! I was heartbroken and he was the one to bring my heart back! I loved you Jungkook i loved you with all my heart! You don't even know how much trouble i am going through! Jungkook you are right calling me a cheater! Yes. I am a cheater! And i always will be!! I am never gonna change jungkook! Never! I love taehyung i love him!!"
After i shouted i fell to the ground crying. Taehyung sat beside me and was making me feel better. I turned up a little and saw jungkook. I saw a tear fall from his eyes.

What have i done i couldn't control myself did my words hurt him

What have i done i couldn't control myself did my words hurt him. I feel more guilty now.
Jk: " i-i-i am sorry Eun, i am really sorry i didn't mean to! I love you and i felt jealous seeing you with Taehyung! I LOVE YOU! That girl was my old friend.."
He than turned and started to walk away. I stood and ran behind him. I hugged him.
Eun: " forgive me jungkook, i don't have any choise."
Jk: "sorry Eun but it is better if you don't see me again.."
He got out of my hug and continued walking. I sat there on the ground crying when i felt two warm hands giving a back hug to me. It was V.
Tae: "thank you for everything."
He stood up and made me stand.
Tae: "remember that i still Love you Eun and that i will always be on your side, i will always trust you Eun. Always!"
He dropped me at my house and we said our goodbyes. As i reached the door Taehyung turned me around and hugged me tightly.
Tae: "today was the best day in my life because you were there."
He let me go and waved me from his car.
I went to my room after greeting my mom. I changed and laid in my bed remembering everything again. I cried alot, i hated my life. After few minutes i fell asleep. When i woke up it was morning. I got ready for school.