The day of tears

(Messeges between you and jk)

Hey Eun!
Will you go on a date with me
Messege me when you think
Of an answer!

Yea ofcourse Kookie!!

Glad i got a happy
Answer

Hey Kookie where and when??

The date is tomorrow
Evening And at
jambong festival at 5:00.

Ok see ya!!

Bye Eun!

(Reality)

Eun: " hey Ji i asked him where the date is and he said it is at the Jambong festival."
Ji: " aww he has a good choise, i wonder if he has a experience of going on dates??" She looked at me acting confused.
Eun: " Ji if  you talk nonsense one more time then you will regret it!"  I said giving her a death glare.
Ji: "fine, so you want my mouth shut?" She said giving a sad look.
Eun: "i didn't mean that but please be serious for once!"
Ji: " anything for my best friend, so tomorrow i will come to your house to prepare you ok?"
Eun: " it is fine with me!"
Then after sometime it was time for Ji to leave and i went with her to the door, as she was going, i stopped her.
Ji: " what is it??"
Eun: " ..Thank you Ji!"
I hugged her tightly and then let go, thankfully she reached her house safely (i know this cause she messeged me) then later i got another messege from..... Park Jimin.
      (Messege between you and Jimin)

Hey Eun!

Hi Jimin

I wanted to ask you
Something...

Yes go ahead.

.....Will you go on
a date with me??

Wait how did you
Get my number???

Leave that,
answer Me??

Ah...um....
I dunno

Please Eun don't
Reject me.

Um..OK where and
When??

Tomorrow at 5:00 evening
At jambong festival!

Wait! What!!

What is wrong??

Nothing, can you change the
Time and place??

Sorry Eun but i can't
tomorrow is a Special day
for me and Jambong is a
special place too!!
Please forgive me...

Oh it's ok!
I will be there tomorrow
See ya!

(Reality)

Omg am i crazy or maybe Ji was right calling me an idiot i accepted two dates at the same place, same time and same day. I need to call Ji now!!.
Ji: "hey Eun whats up? Missing me already?"
Eun: "stop talking nonsense i have a serious problem here!"
Ji: " what is it??"
Eun: " uh... jk and jimin both asked me on a date at the same day, same time and same place!!! What do i do??"
Ji: " omg your freakin popular girl!! Both your crushes like you and look at me my crush doesn't even know i exist!!"
Eun: "stop complaining Ji tell me what should i do??"
Ji: "um...you go to the date and whoever you find first you go with him!"
Eun: "that does not help Ji!?!"
Ji: " i don't know then!"
Eun: " ok bye!"
I decline the phone and laid in my bed thinking about tomorrow then suddenly i slept.
(Next Day)
I got up and got ready for school and then when i reached the school i rushed to find Ji before i could meet Ji i end up meeting Jungkook there.
Jk: " hey Eun!"
Eun: " hey jungkook"
Jk: " call me kookie!"
Eun: " ok kookie"
Eun: " um kookie can i talk to you later cause i need to go, please!" I gave him the best puppy face i could come up with.
Jk: "ok Eun see ya at the date then!"
When i heard that word my body shivered badly what was i gonna do with two dates at one time ahh.

(After school)

I got home threw everything and landed straight to bed i slept for hours until something woke me up it was the door bell i thought mom came back from work. I rushed to the door and when i opened i saw a familiar figure, ah yes it was Ji, she promised me that she will visit me to prepare me for the date. She came in and headed straight to my room opening my closet and digging in my clothes she came up holding an outfit for me to wear. this outfit was gorgeous.

 this outfit was gorgeous

(This is the outfit. I know it is not that great)
Eun: " i still look ugly in this Ji, i mean your  pick is awesome but the problem is me!"
Ji: "you look awesome idiot!"
I thank her and she offered me a ride i accepted and there we went to the jambong festival.
After reaching i looked for jimin and jk but no one was to be seen. After sometime i saw jimin, I rushed to him, his eyes stared at me for some minute then he politely commented me, i appreciated his comment and we started to walk. After walking a little far he stood infront of me and i was confused.
Jimin: "Eun can i ask you something?"
Eun: " yes you can jimin."
Jimin: "...will you be my girlfriend?"
I was shock at his question. I don't think so i can give the answer now? I wanted to say this but i did not want him to be upset.
Eun: "i-i-"
Before i could finish a voice came from beside us.
"No"
I can't believe it was..... Jungkook.
Jk: " jimin why would you steal my girl?!?"
Jimin: " excuse me but she is mine!!"
Jk: " stop that nonsense jimin?!?"
There argue got worse and they started punching each other and soon it ended up in a big fight just because of me. I could not see them fight so i tried to stop them, i pushed both of them aside and i shouted loudly.
Eun: "I HATE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!"
They both looked at me with there eyes wide open.
Eun: " i love someone else!"
As i said that i could feel my heart break in thousand of pieces and i rushed to get a taxi and get back home very badly.
As i reached my home i rushed straight to my room threw everything aside and laid in my bed crying, screaming and cursing my life.

Author's note
How is the story so far i am still thinking of some ideas!! And sorry for the bad outfit i dont have a good taste in choosing outfits!
Hope you enjoyed part 3.
Updates will come soon!!!!.