Love Exposed

Author's note:

There are some korean words. So incase if u don't know the meaning, i am writing it here: (plz ignore if u already know)

Oppa:   older bro/ guy. (Female to male).
Eonni:   older sis/girl. (Female to Female)
Abeoji:   Father.
Eomma:   Mum.
Yah:  Hey. (This made some people confused cause they think of it as a celebrating 'yay')
Yeodongsaeng:  younger sister.
Dongsaeng:   younger person/sibling.
Mianhae:   Sorry. (Casual)
Ajussi:  Uncle

Back to the story. (Sorry if i wasted ur time.)

What was going down there???...

I stood up from my bed and went to check up on the event going on in the living room. Surprisingly I found Hye with a bleeding hand. I really didn't want to talk to her but seeing her in such a pain, i felt pity. I went to her and asked her about her hands but she herself didn't know what happened.
Hye: "i don't know what happened.I was sitting and suddenly my hand started to bleed.."
Eun: "Eonni your making no sense. How can your hand just bleed like that??"

I said confused at her statement.

Hye: "maybe i got a cut from somewhere but didnot notice it.." 😅
Eun: "you should be more careful next time."

I looked annoyed.

Hye: "i will be..btw i thought my little Dongsaeng was ignoring me..and yea, i would love to know the reason."
Eun: "i don't want to talk about it Eonni..just leave that topic. I just don't feel talking to you."
Hye: "but why?? You know you are special for me."

She complained.

Eun: "i know, that is why you took jimin from me.."
I whispered to myself not letting her hear a word.
Hye: "what?? What did you say??"
Eun: "nothing.."
Han: "Anyways It's ok if you don't wanna talk to me but i will find out the reason behind it..btw who is that guy you brought to our house??"
Eun: "you don't know him??"
I looked confused cause he has been at our house for more than 4 days now.
Hye: "nope.."
She nodded innocently.
Eun: "ah~..he has spent more than 4 days at our house now. You still didn't notice him?"
Hye: "your telling me THAT guy is living in OUR house for more than 4 days now and i DIDNOT even notice!!"
Eun: "yea ofcourse cause you were out the half of the time trying to ignore me...or dad."
Hye: "ah leave that..tell me his name, i am curious..u know." 😁
Eun: "Han..his name is Han..btw he HAS a girlfriend."

I lied to her cause i knew she would flirt with him even though she kissed Jimin.
Uhh..I really hate mentioning that..

Hye: "Shoot! I missed my chance."
Eun: "seriously even after YOU dating Jimin!"
Hye: "how did you know about our date??"
Eun: "so you HAVE been dating him after all!! I trusted you.."
Hye: "but i love him more than anything."
Eun: "EVEN ME?!?!"
I shouted frustrated.

Hye: "YES! I love him more than anyone. Even YOU!"
She shouted.

That statement broke me..i had no words left to say to her. I just ran to my room and locked myself up. I pushed my back against the door and started to fall down slowly on my knees, wrapping my hands around my legs and burying my head down.
Hye shouted apologizing but it was all useless now..she called me several times but i gave her no response.

Hye: "hey!! I didn't mean that! Mianhae Eun! Forgive me.. please."

Tears started to stream out of my eyes and what she said started to repeat in my head.
(She loves him more than me, more then Mom, more than her friends, more than Herself..i never expected this from you Hye..NEVER..)