The Unwanted Date

After i told Ji that i was going on a date with Taehyung she sat beside me upset.
Eun: "what happened Ji?"
Ji: "nothing...just happy to see you date my crush."
As she said that a tear fell out of her eyes. I was upset and guilty too. It was all my fault and i had to make it right. I turned to her, face to face.
Eun: " hey, don't worry i will make sure nothing happens between me and him, ok?"
I said wiping her tear. I tried to make her laugh by tickling her and finally she laughed, we ran here and there teasing each other. It started to rain heavily so i had to stay at Ji's house until tomorrow. I was so happy to have a sleepover at her house. We had fun the whole night. Next morning i woke up tired and saw the time.
Eun: " shoot! shoot it is 9:00 am, i am late?!?"
I rush to get ready until i saw Ji. Her room's door was open. She was lying in her bed with teary eyes. She was holding a paper. I went up to her and tried to get the paper well i knew i wasn't suppose to read her private things but maybe this could tell me why she cried. As i opened the paper i saw Taehyung's name written with her name Min Ji but then her name was scribbled and on top my name was written Lee Eun. I knew what she was thinking and why she cried. Before i could keep the paper back, Ji woke up.
Ji: " Hey, Eun what are you doing here?" She said smiling at me.
Eun: " i came here to wake you up for school."
Ji: " oh i don't feel like going to school today."
Eun: "are you ok Ji?" I said looking at her.
Ji: " yea.. i am fine it is just that i don't feel good."
Eun: "if your gonna stay that means i am also gonna stay with you!"
Ji: "you know you don't have to skip school because of me."
Eun: " i know but i can do anything for my best friend! Now tell me are you upset because of the date?"
Ji: " .....No..... i am very happy for you.. why you ask?"
Eun: "don't lie to me Ji."
Ji: " why would i lie to you?"
Eun: " ...because i read that paper which you were holding..."
Ji: " why did you read it Eun!!" She shouted at me.
Eun: "i didn't mean to read that paper but i knew you won't tell me the truth behind you crying so i had to!" I shouted back at her
Ji: " YES,  I AM SAD BECAUSE OF YOUR DATE!!!" She shouted at me
I couldn't believe my eyes. I told her to trust me but she.. she doesn't trust me. Tears started to fall again so i rushed to the washroom and locked myself up so she won't see me crying badly.
Ji: "hey, Eun i didn't mean to shout at you. Please forgive me Eun. I am really sorry."
I could hear Ji ask for forgiveness i wasn't mad at her because she shouted at me, i was mad at her because she didn't trust me. She thought that i would make Taehyung fall for me which was not the truth. I can't forgive myself for what i have done. I came out of the washroom and saw Ji standing. She rushed to me and hugged me.
Ji: " please forgive me Eun i did not mean to shout at you like that. I was worried about the date..." 
Eun: "i am sorry Ji i shouldn't have lied about me loving Taehyung and i shouldn't have accepted to go on a date with both of them! My whole life is my fault Ji!!"
Ji let go of me and stood infront of me.
Ji: " hey stupid, don't worry, i know you can fix everything...and don't forget i still have trust in you i was stupid last night but i trust you. Don't break my trust Eun."
Eun: " i would never do that Ji.."
It was time for me to go home and prepare for the date which i was not so interested in. This is the outfit i chose.

 This is the outfit i chose