HeartBroken Lie

I was crying, screaming and cursing my life.
I got tired of crying and fell asleep.

(In the morning)

I got up tired and i went down to eat breakfast then i saw my mom worriedly looking at me.
Eun: " what is it mom??"
Mrs. Lee: "i heard screams and curses from your room."
Eun: " um......it i-is nothing mom i bumped into the s-sofa and it p-pained alot."
Mrs Lee: "i know how you felt but dear cursing was a little too much wasn't it?"
Eun: " yes eomma, i will take care of that next time. I am sorry."
Mrs Lee : "No need to be sorry Eun i understand, but be careful next time!" She said giving a bright smile.
I can't lie to her like that i should have told her the truth but i can't i don't know why but i couldn't speak up the truth. I walked myself outside when my mom called.
Mrs Lee: "do you want me to drop you??"
Eun: " i will walk, i know the way to the school now." I gave her a fake smile and returned it to a sad face. As i walked i saw Ji, i rushed to her.
Ji: "yah! What is up with the face???" She said looking at me confused.
Eun: " i don't want to talk about it..." i tried hard not to let my tears out cause it would be embarassing.
Ji: " about what?? btw how was the date! i mean *dates."
After she mentioned the date i couldn't hold up my tears anymore. The tears fell nonstop.
Ji looked very worried when she saw my tears fall one by one not stopping. She took me to the girls washroom.
Ji: " hey Eun tell me what happened? Did someone do something to you i will kick that person's ass!"
Eun: " i-it i-s a-a-all my fault!" I burst crying.
Ji: " just tell me what happened!"
Eun: " it is the date........."
I told her everything and she looked at me.
Ji: " hey don't worry it is not your fault. everythings gonna be alright. We can figure this out together. Just don't cry ok?"
Eun: " Ok i won't, just promise me that you will trust me.."
Ji: " i never lost my trust in you and i promise i will never lose my trust in you. I promise you Eun..."
She hugged me tight and then let go, it was time to go to our classes. As i reached my class i saw jimin sitting there with a upset face, it looked like he cried last night like me. I couldn't look at him anymore cause i felt guilty but there was no place for me to sit except beside jimin. I didn't have any choise so i sat beside jimin. We did not talk to each other while class was going on and suddenly i got a note.

Sorry for yestureday
I should have asked about your
Feelings first.
I hope the one you love is better than
Me...
Jimin.

I could feel the tears in my eyes but i was too afraid for them to fall so i wiped them quickly and as i was taking the paper to throw another note slipped onto my desk it was also from jimin.

Hey Eun,
I wanted to ask
you something...
Who is the one you love?...

I froze when i opened that note how can i tell him that it was a lie and i knew i couldn't, but what should i say!! I couldn't come up with an answer and suddenly he coughed to get my attention, i flinched and before i could think of an answer i wrote.......... Kim Taehyung. I was about to scribble on that name when jimin took the paper because the teacher was coming to check on us. Thankfully the bell rang and I froze to death i couldn't think anymore the thing i only thought was jimin reading that paper!! I ran to catch up with jimin and somehow get hold of that paper but someone grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me, i was gonna shout at that person but then i stopped i-i-it was Jungkook.
Jk: "hey why were you out with jimin yestureday and what were you doing???"
He stared at me angrily.
I couldn't tell him the truth and not even a lie could help. At that time i realized that i was going to cry, i was trying my best not to cry like a baby infront of him but it was all useless. I started crying and he hugged me.
Jk: 'hey i don't know what you were doing there with him or why but can you answer just one question for me... please?"
I couldn't reject to that soft voice so i nodded yes.
Jk: "who is that special guy you love?.."
Why the hell did i say that i like someone else at the date, now i regret that alot. I did not have any choise, i already told jimin that i love Taehyung now i can't tell jungkook that i love someone else.
Eun: " I-I...LO-LOVE KIM TAE-TAEHYUNG!"
After i said that i pushed jungkook and ran to the washroom. I couldn't stop crying and sobbing. Later i stopped and rush to find Ji but there was one problem.
Eun: "wait, what should i say to Ji? I can't tell her that i told jimin and jungkook that i love Taehyung because Ji loves Taehyumg! Ahhh what should i do?!?" I thought to myself and eventually someone snapped me out of my thoughts. Oh no it was Ji!!.
Ji: " what is up Eun? Are you alright now?"
Eun: " Ji....i can't tell you this!"
Ji: " tell me what?? Girl You know i trust you so speak up Eun! Don't worry."
Eun: " alright Ji, i told jimin and jungkook that i love....Ki-Kim Tae-Taehyung!"
Ji: " so you really love Kim Taehyung?"
Eun: " No i don't! It is just that they asked me and i had no choise left. I promise i did not tell them this on purpose it was a big mistake!"
Ji: " i can understand Eun it is ok! Now tell me what should we do??"
Eun: " i really don't know and i don't want to know!! I have done enough of trouble!"
Ji: " believe me you did nothing. Now if you want jungkook and jimin then you should spent time with Taehyung to show them you love him, i know this is a stupid idea but trust me!"
Eun: " Ji i can't! you love him right!"
Ji: " i know i do but i can do anything for my best friend! Can't I?"
Eun: "i love you Ji!! You are the best friend any girl could ever wish for Ji!! I promise i won't let anything happen between me and Taehyung!"
I hugged her tightly and tears fell from my eyes. Later after school finished she took me to her house.
Eun: "what are we gonna do at your house??"
Ji: "just listen to me now and be quiet! Ok!"
Eun: "fine but tell me what are you gonna do?"
Ji: "Something you won't believe. Now where is your phone??"
Eun: " here in my bag and why do you need it?" Grabbing my phone from my bag.
Ji: " it is my buisness, now hand me over the phone!" Jumping over Eun.
Eun: " fine i will give you, first get off me!!"
Ji: " ok, now hand me the phone!"
I give my phone to her.
Ji: "Hey you don't have Taehyung's number?!?" Checking my contact list.
Eun: "why would i have his number and what are you gonna do with it Ji!!"
Ji: "ah..don't worry leave it to me!"
Eun: "hey i get a weird feeling that you are asking him on a date aren't you?
Ji: " you are really getting to know me Eun!"
Eun: "are you out of your freakin crazy mind! I am not going on a date with your love!"
Ji: "yah! Don't overeact we don't even know if he wants to!"
After 1 minute Ji's freakin face lit up like she got an idea and i was scared of every idea she got!.
Ji: " i am gonna take his number from jimin!"
Eun: " ji! Don't you dare ask him anything!!!"
Before i could stop her she already messeged jimin asking Taehyung's number starting with a polite greetings.

(Messeges)

Hi jimin..

Hi Eun

How Are you??

Not fine but ok...

Oh...Soo..

I know who you love..

right.... can you give
Me Taehyung's number
Please....

*********** here you go
Have a nice day Eun.

You too...

(Reality)

After Ji got Taehyung's number she messeged him right away.

(Messeges)

Hi Taehyung!

Oh may i ask who is
This??

Oh it is me Eun!

Oh hi Eun!

How are you?

Fine like always.

So Taehyung
I need to ask you
Something

Yea what is it???

Will you go on a date
With me?

Um weren't you with
Jimin and jungkook?

Oh! No i told them
That i love You.

Whoa, ok i accept your
Invitation. Can we go
To the beach
Tomorrow at 6
I really wanna go there ;)

Oh, Ok :)

(Reality)

Ji: " girl he accepted to go on a date!!!"
Eun: " What the hell you just did Ji!! How am i gonna go on a date with him!!!"
She calms me down and said that the date is tomorrow at 6 at beach.
Eun: "what!!! I can't go there!"
Ji: " yes you can and you will!" She said jumping around me.
Eun: "ahh.... fine fine i will go stop jumping like monkeys!"

Author's note
Hey hope you enjoyed part 4 so far.
I am gonna update soon.
Hope you will also like part 5!!!
Sorry i am bringing jambong festival again it is a random place that place doesn't exist.