Friends day

"Oh no! Ji can be here any minute!" I got out of my bed and rushed to the kitchen to see if there is any food there and eventually there was no food othere than some junk food.
"I guess she would like the junkfood more!"
I said to myself happily and went to my room after few minutes i heard a bell and i rushed to the door to see Ji sweating and breathing heavily.
Eun: "hey why are you sweating and what is wrong??" I said to her worriedly.
Ji: "you can't see! there was just one minute left before it was 4:00 pm!"
Eun: "you are insane!"
Ji: " yea i am totally insane and what about  you!"
Eun: " thankfully i am fine, you can come in."
Ji: " i wasn't asking if you are fine, by the way thank you for inviting me in. I thought i was gonna stay here!" She murmured to herself.
Eun: " stop murmuring and get inside."
Ji: " fine!"
Ji: " so is your mom home?"
Eun: " nah she will be late."
Ji: " good to hear that!"
Eun: "why??"  I asked suspiciouly.
Ji: " cause we are gonna have some fun girl!"
She said running around the hall. After some time of making her calm down i took her to my room and made her seat on the bed.
Ji: "yah! Why are you soo boring!!!" She complained as i made her shut.
Eun: " hey i seriously need to talk to you!"
Ji: "and what is that serious talk i wonder?" She said looking up and acting to think.
Eun: " Ji serious mode on!! Now!!" I shout at her as she looks at me laughing.
Ji: "ok, ok calm down so, what is it?"
Eun: " i need to tell you a secret cause you—"
Before i could finish my talk Ji interupted.
Ji: " can you get to the point please!"
Eun: " uh....fine ilikeaboy i mean iliketwoguys!!"
I was so embarrased so i said it very quickly.
Ji: " hey i am not a robot to understand what the hell you said right now! So say it slowly!"
Eun: "fine i will say it slowly now....uh.....i like a boy i mean i like two guys!"
Ji: "OMG and you couldn't tell me at the school, ok tell me who is it?"
Eun: "um...it is Jeon Jungkook and his friend Park jimin."
I said blushing.
Ji: " wait i heard those names......um.....yea they are from the cool boys group, wait a minute you know what i like one of the boy in there group!"
Eun: "who is it???"
Ji: " his Kim Taehyung."
Omg for the first time i saw her blush and that was cute.
Eun: " oh i know him, jungkook introduced me to his friends and  he was there, he is cute and perfect for you girl!"
Ji: "and i think jk and jimin are perfect for you but you should go on a date with one guy not guys* right?"
Eun: "i know but i can't decide and btw i do not know them well so let's leave the decision aside i need to get to know them well."
Ji: " so my girl has a boyfriend taste does she?" She said with a wink and smirked.
Eun: " ofcourse i have one, what about you?"
Ji: " um.. actually yes i prefer someone funny and cool!"
After sometime of us talking and laughing there was a messege from.....jungkook!.
Eun: "hey Ji!!!! Guess what i got a messege from..... Koookie!!!"
Ji: "wait first tell me who is this idiot 'kookie' and why are you so excited on his/her messege??"
Oh yeah i forgot to tell her that jungkook's nickname was kookie and how dare she call that cutie pie 'idiot'.
Eun: " yah! it is jungkook!"
Ji: " i see you made him a lovely nickname already??"
Eun: "first of all, he told me that his nickname is kookie and second of all i need an apology for calling him idiot!"
Ju: "oh dear majesty i apologize for calling your king an idiot but i could have called him duffer!" She said making a funny face and running.
Eun: "yah!!!!!! Ji!!!!! Come here!!!! You are dead now!"
Ji: "catch me first Eun and then we will see about my death!!!"
We ran around the house and atlast when we got tired we jumped on the couch and Ji stared at me.
Eun: "yah! Why are you staring like that?"
Ji: " you are insane!"
Eun: " why??"
Ji: "you. Didn't. Even. Ask. Him when is the date and where, you idiot!"
Eun: " yah! Don't blame me for that you were the one to call him idiot plus me too!"
Ji: "Eun don't distract yourself and ask him!!"
Eun: "fine!"