Bruises

What does he mean by that...
I had to stop him so i held his hands tightly.
Eun: "Han please stop.."
Han: "why??
I showed him my cutest puppy face.
Han: "Ok fine!"
He stopped the car and I ran outside of the car immediately.
Eun: "i am going on my own. I don't need your ride and by the way thank you for ruining my last meet."
Han: "what!?! No way. I didnot ruin your last meet and You know what! there are many drunk man roaming here so if you get kidnap no one will come to save you not even me. If you get caught by a group of fuckboys then?..You have three choises. One. Go alone and get kidanpped by a drunk man. Two. Go alone and get captured by some fuckboys. Three. Come with me and be safe. Now it is your choise."
Well for some reason he was right..i already have experienced walking alone in the dark streets and almost got kidnapped by a drunk man. I mean, i got kidnapped plus got shot but it is even better than going with this bastard.
Eun: "being safe with you is impossible! I choose option four."
Han: "b-but there is no option four!"
He shouted confused.
Eun: "yes there is and that is to go alone without being kidnapped or captured by ANYONE! Even you!" 😏
I said savagely.
After saying that i headed towards my way. I heard him shouting my name but i ignored him and kept walking.
(Han's pov)
Uh she is so stubborn! I shouted her name but she still ignored me. I got out of the car and ran to her. I Stopped her by grabbing her wrist and carried her on my shoulders. Her stomach was on my shoulder and her legs were swinging infront. She punched my back alot but i was strong, so no pain..😎 i took her to the car and locked her up with seatbelt.
Eun: "what do you think you are doing!"
Han: "kidnaping you."
Eun: "where are you taking me!"
Han: "to the beach."
Eun: "to the what!"
Han: "to the beach!"
Eun: "to the Bitch?"
Han: "to the BEACH!"
I shouted to make it clear.
Eun: "i heard it bitch..hm..anyways your taking me to the beach and may i ask why?"
Han: "you will know it when you get there."
Eun: "I hate you."
Han: "I still love you."
I gave her a savage smile.

(Your pov)

(I hate it when he says that. I don't love him. He is the one who made my life more ruined and he is smiling now.)
We reached the beach. He got out of the car and me too. We both walked at the shore together.
Eun: "So Mr. Kidnapper..why did you bring me here??
I asked him with a annoyed mood.
Han: "i really want to get to know you..i mean i see you have trouble with your father all becuase of me so..i want to fix it with you."
Eun: "Han, No one can fix it. I am forced to date you b-becau-..uh..i don't know the reason but still. You can't fix the past."
I said looking down in saddness.
Han: " i know i can't fix the past but you can share the problem with me..we can find out the reason behind our forced relationship."
He kept his hand on my shoulders and came closer to me.
Eun: " what will we do after finding out the reason? Nothing can happen..it's all useless."
Han: " no it is not. You can still meet your boyfriend. Wait..what was his name..um..yea! Taehyung."
Eun: " he is not my boyfriend.."
I murmured to myself.
Han: "what??"
Eun: "nothing. How can i meet him??"
Han: "i will make you meet him..you are my friend and i want to make you happy."
Eun: "hey, only friend not more than that..ok? I am already in a big trouble."
Han: "ok..what kind of trouble?"
Eun: "i can't tell you that..i am sorry..please understand."
Han: "ok! It is ok if you don't want to share it..i understand."
Eun: " thank you for understanding but i still hate you."
I said getting away from him but failed.
Han: "yah! I know you hate me but just take me as your friend."
Eun: "fine. So tell me about your and my fathers first meeting."
Han: "i am the son of his boss. I only met your dad once in the office and never again. Maybe your dad and my dad are friends that is why they told us to date."
Eun: "i don't think so. Anyways do you have any girlfriends? I mean did you date anyone till now?"
Han: "yes, i had a girlfriend but she left me for another guy and i don't care...I guess i don't have any.."
Eun: "i can find someone for you!"
Han: "really?"
He smiled.
Eun: "yea.."
Han: "um..so...what should we talk about. Wait your watch! it is the same as the one i bought for my brother! Who gave it to you?"
Eun: "my mom gave it to me on my Birthday."
I looked at my watch and my eyes caught the time, it was too late. I had to reach home quickly. I started sweating.
Han: "what happened?"
He looked at me worriedly.
Eun: "we need to reach home! Now!"
Han: "why??"
Eun: "No time to explain! Get in the car!! Now!"
We both rushed to the car. I was so worried. Dad doesn't know that i left Taehyung and went with Han that is why i am late. He will think that i had spent all this time with Taehyung. He will be mad at me.
Eun "can you drive fast please!!"
Han "can you tell me why such a rush?"
Eun "doesn't matter just drive fast!!!"
Han "Ok! Ok! Calm down Eun!"
Eun "i can't! Just Drive!"
I was jumping in my seat worriedly. Sweating so bad that my half shirt was wet. I was really worried that today i would be left in bruises again. I can't think of anything except He punching me while i am standing there like a punching bag.
I AM DEAD.
We reached home after an hour and i knew i was dead but as long as i wake him up from the guest room and only a dumb person could think of facing his own death. Me and Han came inside of the house quietly, not making a single noise except when Han started questioning me.
Han: "hey, what is wrong?? Why are we walking like some robbers? What was the reason behind coming home right now??"
Eun: "stop asking questions!! Your gonna pay for my death if you don't stop asking questions!"
Han: "what? Your gonna die? By whom?"
Eun: "yes i am gonna die by you! Just Shut Up! Keep your mouth close and follow me."
(I guess no one was at home. What if Dad is also not there?? I feel so happy if he is not at home. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Han's silly question.)
Han: "where is my room? Are we going to your room?"
Eun: "yes and where else can we go?"
After i said that i could see a smirk on his face. Why did he smirk when i mentioned my 'ROOM'. Oh wait! I know what he is thinking.
Whatever! That smirk is disgusting me very badly.
Eun: "stop smirking you pervert! I am gonna leave you in the guest room and lock you there if you don't stop."
Han: "what did you call me? A PERVERT! I am not a pervert."
Eun: "yes you are! Now keep quiet before i kick you"
Han: "fine."
Eun: "good boy."
We came to my room without getting caught. I think maybe dad is asleep. Good. I am safe! I was happily dancing in my mind when Han interupted.
Han: " can i get some water? I am exhausted."
Eun: "sure."
I said in a annoyed manner. He ruined my celebration.
I went slowly to the kitchen leaving Han to explore my room, i mean i told him not to touch anything but i know he will. Anyways i finally reached the kitchen and took a glass to fill the water in it. After filling I turned and saw