Leftover Love

I told Taehyung to let me down. After getting on my feet i took a step and stood infront of Jimin. He looked a bit dizzy. He came closer and pushed Taehyung. Taehyung was ready to beat him up but i held his hand tightly so he stopped.
Eun: "Jimin i don't want to talk to you so please leave." I said firmly.
Jimin: "hey! I want to talk to you!" He said in a dizzy voice.
I looked back at Taehyung who was boiling in anger. I came closer to Taehyung.
Eun: "Tae, let me just talk to jimin privately." I whispered to him.
Tae: "you know i can't leave you with that guy!" He whispered gently.
Eun: "Trust me Taehyung."
Tae: "ok fine! But call me if he does something." He said with a grumpy face.
Eun: "ok" i smiled at him.
I took Jimin to a side. I peaked back a little to see Taehyung. He was staring at me and jimin. Then I turned back to look at jimin.
Eun: "what do you want jimin?"
Jimin: "i want you."
Eun: "what do you mean??"
Jimin: "i want you back in my life."
Eun: " i don't know about that..."
Jimin: " i am upset Eun."
Eun: " Why?"
Jimin: "because you and i are so far away."
Eun: "you know what you did?"
Jimin: "i know Eun. Please forgive me i really want you back in my life. I can't live without you, i am all broken Eun. Please come back. I hate it whenever you are around Taehyung. I want you to be all mine. I really love you. I didnot mean to slap you. I was depressed. When you said that i had a girlfriend i could not control my anger. I really want you barbie doll."
He said and gave me a hug. Why does everyone have a nickname for me?? Tae calls me cupcake, suga calls me honey bun and now Jimin who called me barbie doll, they know that i have a real name called Lee Eun?!? I was about to let go when I smelled something. It was a very weird smell. A smell of....alcohol. Ah..he must be drunk! But what is he doing here? I need to drop him back to his house before he gets in trouble. I gently pushed him back.
Eun: "Jimin you have to stay here until i come back, ok?? Jimin!!!Are you listening!?!" I shouted.
He was mumbling something and walking in circles. I rushed back to Taehyung.
Eun: "Tae we need to get Jimin home safely."
Tae: "Why??"
Eun: "Jimin is drunk and we can't leave him like this."
Tae: "what will you do if i say No??"
Eun: "um....i will date kookie!"
I said savagely.
Tae: "now who the hell is this Kookie!!  Wait. Is it Jungkook??"
I nodded 'Yes' with an innocent grin.
Tae: "seriously you call him kookie and me Tae!! Just Tae!!."
Eun: "because Tae suits you better. Now are you gonna drop him or no?"
Tae: "i will drop Jimin on one condition."
Eun: "and what is it??"
Tae: "you should stop calling jungkook 'Kookie'."
Eun: "that means i can still date him?"
I said with fishy eyes.
Tae: "i never said that!! And stop thinking about him when you are with me!!"
He started shouting, I shut his mouth and dragged him by the ear to Jimin who was chasing other girls. We both held Jimin by his shoulders. I didnot know the location of jimin's house so i asked Taehyung. Taehyung knew the location of his house but he won't speak up so i had to tease him by telling him things that i love about jungkook. He got fed up and finally directed me to the right way. After reaching Jimin's house i told Tae to stand outside while i walk Jimin to his room.
Tae: "why are you walking him to his room!?! He has legs to walk!"
He shouted but i ignored him and closed the door. Jimin was lying on my shoulders. I took him slowly up to the stairs and stood infront of his room. I opened the door. His room was a total mess! It was full of things lying everywhere. The thing is that i really hate dirty rooms. We went inside his room, we got closer to the bed and i tried to lay him down on it when he pulled me closer to him. He then whispered.
Jimin: "please don't hate me Eun..I still love you! Don't leave me in darkness Eun...please don't..."
A tear fell from my eyes as i saw a red mark over his hands it looked like a bruise. Who could have hurt him or....did he hurt himself?
Eun: "don't worry Jimin, i love you three equally.." i got up and started to clean his mess. After cleaning i took a paper and wrote everything that happened so he could get the answers of the questions he is going to ask in the morning. I looked back at jimin and saw him sleep quietly. I went back outside to Taehyung who was sound a sleep near the door. Aww he looked sooo cuteeee!!!