The Pain With Happiness

I woke up and i went to get ready for school. I really didn't want to go to school and face Ji but i really wanted to see Taehyung. I got ready, ate my breakfast and rushed to school. I entered and walked down the corridors when i felt a back hug. Oh..what a sweet day would it be starting with a warm back hug. I turned to see Taehyung giving me his cute box smile.

He walked by my side holding my hand

He walked by my side holding my hand. When we reached the classroom, i saw Ji sitting with jungkook. I was so angry i thought to go up to her and insult her but Taehyung held my hand tightly. I knew he was telling me to ignore them so i did, i ignored them. Me and Taehyung sat together.

(After boring classes, At Lunch)

I sat with Taehyung and his friends including jimin, we laughed and talked together but i could see the saddness and angriness at jimin's face whenever Taehyung flirts with me. Then it was time to go back to our classes when suga approached me.
Suga: "hey Eun, are you happy with Taehyung?"
Eun: "Yes Suga, I actually told him everything."
Suga: "Was he angry or something?"
Eun: "No suga he wasn't angry, he was sad because he couldn't see me get hurt like that."
Suga: "so now you both are girlfriend boyfriend?"
Eun: "No not yet, you know jimin still loves me."
Suga: "what about jungkook? He also loves you right??"
Eun: "i don't know about him and i don't wanna know, he left me for my friend.."
Suga: "whaat?!? Eun he would never do that. I know him! He still loves you, he would never leave you alone."
Eun: "well he did not leave me alone, he knows that i have Taehyung which is a great reason for him to leave me.."
Suga: "Eun how do you know that he is with your friend?"
I tell him everything that happened last night when i saw jungkook and Ji together. He gets a shock after hearing all that i said.
Suga: "Hey honey, don't be hurt. You are like my sister and i don't want to see my sister get hurt again. I care about you more than anyone."
What did he just call me!! Aww he is a really good brother.
Eun: "Hey suga, do you love me?"
Suga: "Yes i do, i would have dated you but you are already reserved and i don't want you in more trouble. i still love you like a brother loves his sister, i love you more than anyone."
Aww his is so sweet and kind. He is so caring!
Suga: "you know Taehyung is the most kindest person, he is caring and treats everyone nicely. He is a loveable boyfriend."
Eun: "Thank you suga for your opinion, it really helped me alot! But you know i can't see anyone i love upset. Today i am going over jimin's house for a friend's day!"
Suga: "hope you have fun there and if he hurts you than tell me, i will beat him up and forget that he is my friend."
Eun: "thank you so much Suga for being on my side. I know jimin won't do anything that would hurt me." I gave him a bright smile.
We came to our class.

(After School)

I came back to my house and jumped on the sofa to watch some Netflix. Later i got up and went to the kitchen because i was hungry. After eating i looked at the time, it was already time to get ready for friends day. I rushed to my room and got changed.