The Fun

We three laughed and talked... jungkook had to pick Jung hoseok from Namjoon's house so he went from the hospital. I was all alone with Taehyung now and i knew it was a bad idea. He kept staring at me and silence filled the room.
Eun: " Tae? Why are you staring at me?"
Tae: " oh! Because you are so pretty cupcake."
Eun: "oh come on stop that fishy stuff!" I blushed.
Tae: "aww. I love it when you blush!"
Eun: " i should have never let jungkook go."
I teased him.
Tae: " you know we need to have some private time together."
Eun: "and what do you wanna do in the 'private' time?"
Tae: "you really wanna know??"
He gave me a smirk. I knew what he was gonna say.
Eun: "No. actually i don't wanna know. When will you go?"
His phone started to ring.
Tae: "wait i got a call to attend."
He went outside to attend the call and i had my full time rest. He came back after 10 minutes with a big smile.
Eun: "hey! Why are you smiling? Who called?"
Tae: "the answer of your first question is that i am very happy and the answer of the second is that your mom called."
Eun: "what did she tell? Why did she call you?"
Tae: "first of all she was calling you for an hour but you didn't pick up, then she called jungkook and jungkook told her to call me so she called me. Second thing is she called me because she won't be here for the night so i need to stay with you! That is the reason i am happy! We can have a small date!"
Eun: "whaat!?!?! No way! ..i am not ok with you dating me. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend."
Tae: "we don't need to be girlfriend and boyfriend to date. We can become girlfriend and boyfriend after the date."
Eun: "that's never gonna happen."
Tae: "we will see about that.."
he gave me a smirk. I turned to the other side and closed my eyes for some sleep. For the first time he didn't say anything about me turning away from him. I turned around and saw him lay beside me and sleeping calmly. I was going to wake him up but his cutness stopped me. I closed my eyes then i heard him.
Tae: "so you won't wake me up huh?" He said giving me a smirk.
Eun: "it is not like that!"
Tae: " you look cute when you sleep."
Eun: " you didn't even see me sleeping."
Tae: "oh yes i did and you look cute."
Eun: "enough. let me sleep and get out of here!"
Tae: "i want to sleep with you!! Here's the deal i sleep with you and will not annoy you, if you shoo me off then i am gonna annoy you."
Eun: "fine just sleep."
Tae: "good night cupcake."

I slept calmly. After some time i felt a hand around my waist. I opened my eye a little to see taehyung sleeping and keeping his hand around my waist. He was super close to me. I slowly tried to remove his hands but they were glued. I was tired so i slept not caring about his hands position. It was very cold so i cuddled with Taehyung. I did not have time to think and it really was freaking cold. My head was squished with his chest and my hands were around him. I felt really warm while cuddling with him. I could feel my heart beat so fast.
Tae: " you feel cold don't you cupcake?"
Eun: "y-yes."
Tae: "that is why i am here for you cupcake."
Eun: "thank you Tae."
Tae: "your welcome cupcake."

He hugged me tightly and i slept. This was the first time i felt so happy under a hug from Taehyung. No one hugged me like he did. This moment will never be forgotten from my memory.

My alarm rang at 4:00. I really didnot wanna wake up but i had to. I got up struggling and getting out from Taehyungs hug. I got out and woke Taehyung up.

Eun: "Taehyungie get up!"
Tae: "let me sleep some more cupcake."
Eun: "we need to pick my sis from the airport."
Tae: "what is the time?"
Eun: "it is 4:00 right now we need to pick her up at 6:00."
Tae: "there is a lot of time!"
Eun: "oh come on Tae we need to register of me discharging!"
Tae: "ok fine!"
He got up and changed his cloths. We both went down to the reception.... thankfully they discharged me and we picked jungkook and at 5:29 we reached the airport.
When we reached the airport we sat in the waiting room,
i was looking for Lee Hye and finally saw her coming from the arrival area. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and then i took her to jungkook and Tae.
Eun: " guys meet my sister Lee Hye!"
Jk: " oh! Eun really is your sister! You are pretty just like Eun."
Hye: "yea Eun is my fucking sister."
Eun: "hey bitch what did you just call me."
We both started a small fight.
Tae: "enough fighting! Nice to meet you Hye."
Hye: "Nice to meet you too. Now put this shit in the car. I am tired."
Eun: "oh come on Hye i know you are joking! You never get tired. Look at you! You have become so slim."
Hye: "so you know me well huh and yea i know. I had a very strict diet."
We walked towards the car. Jk and Tae were infront of me and Hye.
Hye: "are these boys your boyfriends?"
Eun: "how can i have two boyfriends, except i love them."
Hye: " so it means i can fucking date one of them."
Eun: "hey! Don't even think about going on a  fucking date with any of them! I already told them to stay away from you!"
Hye: "aw my bitch sister is jealous."
Eun: "Hye why do you use informal words?"
Hye: " this is my style of speaking honey."
She gave me a smirk. I know she is a cool and savage sister but this is too much. I love her and i am proud to have a sister like her.
Oh she can bring back my best friend Ji. I really miss her. Hye solves all my problems and makes me have fun. We reached the car and sat. Taehyung and Jungkook infront, me and Hye at the back seat.
We reached our house and i took Hye straight to my room to tell her the story of my love game. She got so sad in between and surprised.
Eun: " Hye, how do i get Ji back?"
Hye: "leave it to me. I am gonna get that asshole back."
Eun: "hey! Don't call her asshole she is my best friend!"
Hye: "ok, ok."
Eun: "so how did you feel in USA."
Hye: "i was fucking bored."
Eun: "Why??"
Hye: "because you weren't there."
Eun: "aww.."
Hye: "ok i am gonna get changed. Wait. I forgot about Mom!! Where is she??"
Eun: "she has some important work to do. She will come back in two days."
Hye: "Great!"
Eun: "why is that so?"
Hye: "because we are gonna have some fun!!"
Eun: " right now i really wanna call you a bitch."
Hye: "go ahead. I dare you to."
Eun: "then here you go. Bitch."
After saying that i ran around the house.
Hye: " You Bastard!! Come here!!"
Eun: "didn't you dare me to??" I gave her a little grin.
Hye: "yea i did- uh who cares!"
We ran and ran. Why do i always get chased by someone. Mostly Tae i mean i chase him but it is the same thing of running right? Uh just leave it. I couldn't run anymore because of the operation. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV to watch. After watching some TV Hye told me to change my cloths which mean't we were going outside ofcourse. She told me to wear something light. I chose this dress.