Four

Andy's POV

-

"-We're at the manhole that's by my parents' house" Ricky said as we climbed onto the grimy and rusty ladder. Ricky climbed to the top and popped the cover of the entrance off and we climbed out. It looked to be about five o'clock in the morning because it was dark but you could tell that the sun was going to come up soon.

"That's my house right there, we can change into the clothes that I left in there, since it's really suspicious to wear prison jumpsuits in an everyday situation" he said as he pulled a key out of the wheel-well of his car. He unlocked the driver's side door and unlocked the entire car. He started up the car and got in, I got in too and we drove off.

"Where are we gonna change?" I asked.

"Well, we're wearing a white tank top under the jumpsuits, so just put on a pair of skinny jeans I have back there" he said. I grabbed the jeans and peeled off the jumpsuit and slid on the two sizes too big skinny jeans.

"And hand me the basketball shorts back there and the black Slipknot tank top" he asked as he pulled into an alley. He put the car in park and got changed.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked.

"As far as two grand will take us" he shrugged as we pulled onto the interstate.

"What's your favorite band?" I asked.

"H.I.M you?" He asked.

"Slipknot or H.I.M" I told him.

"Looks like we share a similar music taste" he pointed out

"It appears so" I smiled. We remained silent for a while.