Thirty-Four

Andy's POV

-

"Oliver, can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and let me into his office.

"What's up Andy?" He asked.

"I can't be your manager anymore" I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Your bassist is an asshole and hates me, I hate him too. So I think it'd be best if I just stop being your manager for your band's sake, I don't want to end up murdering Matt" I answered.

"But that means that you'll have to go back to America" he pointed out.

"I know, I'm just doing this for the sake of your band" I said.

"Where are you gonna go, Andy?" He asked.

"I'm probably gonna live with Ricky" I replied.

"I don't trust him, Andy" he told me.

"He's the father of my daughter, I trust him and that's what matters. He cares more about Topanga than anything. In this past week that she's been out of my womb, she's been his entire world" I stated.

"Fine, I guess I'll get Tom to be the manager or someone. Fuck. I don't know" he shrugged.

"Speaking of Tom, he still hasn't met Topanga" I realized.

"I'll get him over here before you go back to America" he replied.

"Okay, plans still aren't set in stone yet. I still need to talk to Ricky" I told him.

"Okay" he stated simply before I walked out. I walked to my room, Ricky was laying in our bed, half asleep with the TV on and had Topanga on his chest. It was absolutely adorable. So adorable that I took a picture and set it as my wallpaper and sent it to Ricky.

His phone began to ring and he woke up. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the picture and looked at me. 

"Hey babe" he said as I got in bed with him.

"Hey Ricky, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said, sitting up.

"Well, I'm no longer the manager for BMTH and since I was out here on a work visa, I have to go back to America" I told him.

"You can stay with me" he offered.

"Thank you" I smiled. He leaned over and and our lips met. The cliche fireworks happened in my mind as well. It feels right to kiss him.

"I can't wait to take you guys back to America. The guys and Rory won't stop bugging me about Topanga" he said.