45 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Andy's POV

-

I should probably just face it. Matt was probably setting me up so he could get me back.

I lost my baby girl and my boyfriend because I'm an idiot. I tried chasing after them but then I thought, what's the point? Ricky is so stubborn and I'm an idiot.

I'm stranded in England now with no money, no phone, and no boyfriend or daughter.

I'm left with my brothers, parents, sister in law, and my brother's band mates.

I know that doesn't sound bad, but it's bad when you have no idea what airport your boyfriend and daughter went to, what his number is, or where we live in Scranton.

I couldn't get ahold of Ricky anyways, he took the battery, sim card, and SD card out of his phone. He left his phone sitting on the dresser.

I sat at the edge of Ricky and I's bed and cried.

I heard the bedroom door creek open I looked up to see Hannah.

"What's wrong, Andy?" She asked.

"R-Ricky l-left an-and took Top-Topanga!" I hiccupped.

"Why'd he leave?!" She asked.

"Be-because Ve-Vegan kissed me!" I cried.

"Where'd he go?" She asked.

"Back to America and I have no way to get ahold of him" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I broke my phone before I got here and he left his phone but took the battery, SD card, and Sim card out of it" I explained.

"I'm sorry, we'll find him, eventually" she assured me.

"I ruined my relationship and lost my boyfriend and my baby girl" I sighed, beginning to cry again.

I'm a fuck up...