Twenty-One

Andy's POV

-

"Andy, you okay?" Oli asked, muting the TV.

"Yeah" I stated simply.

"No, you're not. Tell your big brother what's wrong" he asked me, pulling me into an awkward side hug.

"I talked to Ricky this morning and he was pissed at me. He basically said that if the baby is his, he doesn't want anything to do with it because he said that he's not ready to be a father and his career just started and he called me a slut" I explained.

"I'm going to kill him!" He threatened.

"Please don't" I asked.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't" he asked.

"Because Ricky is scared and will probably apologize soon" I replied.

"That's no reason for him to act like that! Vegan didn't act like that, he's scared as hell too!" he pointed out.

"Maybe I should just give this thing up for adoption! Less drama and I go on with my life!" I stated, trying not to cry. This whole situation is stressing me the fuck out.

"Giving your child up for adoption won't solve anything. You'll be beating yourself up over it later in life like mum and dad did" he told me.

"Oliver, face it, I'm not ready to be a mother. I don't even have any motherly instincts! Your aunt and uncle raised me to be manly. They didn't teach me how to take care of children!" I told him.

"Hannah and I will help you" he offered.

"How will you guys help me when you two don't even have children?" I asked.

"I don't know, we'll figure it out" he shrugged.

"I don't know what to do, Oli. I should have just stayed a guy, things were much simpler then" I groaned, throwing my face into my hands and beginning to cry.

I fucking hate my life...