Thirty-One

Andy's POV

Two days later

-

"-All I'm saying is that if you didn't like him, you wouldn't be letting him call you babe or baby" Vegan insisted.

Matt wanted to hang out with Topanga and I today.

"I didn't know it was that big of a deal, Matthew" I said as I popped a fry into my mouth.

"If Topanga is mine and if we're going to try to work things out, then you need to tell Ricky to back the fuck off, if you don't tell him, I will" he stated.

"Excuse me, Matthew? Who made you my owner? The last time I checked, I was the one in control of my love life" I snapped.

"You're the one meant for me, Andy. I don't care if Topanga is Ricky's, do you really think Ricky is going to stick around in Topanga's life? I mean the boy didn't even give a damn about you or her for most of your pregnancy and here he comes, marching in, thinking he can be in both or your lives" he asked. I guess he's right, but it wouldn't be fair to Ricky if I didn't let him raise her if she is his.

"Jesus, Matt. You're a complete asshole, today" I mumbled.

"And you're a whore, might as well say it while we're stating the obvious" he shrugged. Topanga started crying, I looked at my phone and saw that it was her feeding time.

I went into her diaper bag and out pulled a bottle with water in it and pulled out her formula and mixed the two together and shook the bottle. I took her out of her carrier and put her in my arms and gave her bottle to her.

"Matthew, if you keep this up and she is your child. I will make sure that I have full custody because I will not let my child grow up with an asshole for a father" I snapped.

"Jesus, Andy. Why are you such a bitch?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same question. I'm calling Oliver to come and get me" I told him, pulling up Oli's contact on my phone.

I pressed the call button on my phone and waited for him to answer. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello?" Oli answered.

"Oli, can come and get Topanga and I?" I asked.

"Not right this minute. I'm busy right now, so I'll send Ricky to get you. Where are you?" He asked.

"At McDonald's" I replied.

"Ricky will be there in ten minutes, bye, love you" he said.

"Bye, love you too" I replied before hanging up.

I sat on the sidewalk. I held Topanga close to me so that she wouldn't get cold.

-

Ricky eventually got here. I buckled Topanga in and got into the warm vehicle.

"How come I had to get you?" Ricky asked.

"Matt was being an asshole" I replied.

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"So he's jealous-" I said before he cut me off.

"Over what?" He asked.

"Before you rudely cut me off, I was gonna say that he's jealous because you're calling me 'babe' and 'baby', and he said that I need to tell you to back off or he will. He said if I want him and I to work for Topanga's sake if she is his, that you need to stop. He also said that you aren't going to stick around if Topanga is yours and you don't give a damn about her and he called me a whore" I explained.

"Oh hell no. I'm going to kick his ass" he said.

"Ricky, don't. I don't want drama" I sighed.

"Well, if I don't, your brother is going to" he brought up.

"Then we don't tell my brother" I shrugged.

"Okay, the results of the DNA test came" he said.

"What did it say?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't open it, I wanted to wait for you" he replied.

"I guess we get to find out who wore a condom and who didn't" I lightly chuckled.

I kind of hope Ricky is the father so that I know Topanga will have a good life.