Fourteen

Andy's POV

-

Ricky and I laid breathless, tangled in the sheets of Ricky's bunk. What the hell did I do? I fucked up bad. So fucking bad.

I cheated on my boyfriend with a guy who has been driving me up the wall since tour started. Just like I did when we were traveling from Washington to Pennsylvania, I drove him up the wall and I had feelings for him. Now, karma is biting me in the ass- except, we didn't bang.

"I can also make you scream louder than Matt Kean can" Ricky pointed out as he pulled me close to him. He began to nip at my neck, meaning that he was ready for another round. I'm not guessing, I can feel him pressed against my thigh.

"Stop, Ricky" I said.

"Why?" He asked, hovering over me.

"Us making out was wrong. Us having sex was extremely wrong, I don't want to have a triple wrong. Matt is bound to find out about this" I sighed.

"Andy, don't you get it? In these past thirty minutes, I've made you happier than you were with that guy" he told me as he put on his boxers and handed me his shirt.

"Yeah, I might have been happy. It didn't feel right doing what I did with you" I replied.

"Didn't you feel the sparks when we kissed, like I did?" He asked.

"I did" I stated simply.

"Isn't that a sign telling you to break up with Kean?" He asked.

"It's not that simple, Richard. I feel sparks with Matt, too. I can't just dump a guy who I have been with for two years" I explained.

"Whose sparks are stronger when you kiss? Mine or Matt's?" He asked.

"It's about the same, Ricky. I love Matt, the cons with being with Matt outweigh the pros, but, I'm head over heels in love with Matthew Kean" I told him 

"Like they say, if you love something, let it go" he shrugged.

Maybe he's right?