Nine

Andy's POV

That night

-

"Babe, why didn't you ever tell me or your brother that you've been in jail?" Vegan asked. Yes, Matt Kean and I are together. Behind Oli's back, of course. We've been together since my eighteenth birthday, we've had no close calls because I guess Matt has done this before.

"Because it's in the past and my past doesn't matter, all that matters is the present and the future" I replied, pretty much brushing off any concern he had evident in his voice.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend, and we're supposed to tell each other everything" he insisted.

"There's some things that I don't feel comfortable telling anybody, like that thing. I'm sure there are things you're keeping from me" I told him.

"I've told you everything, Andy" he stated.

"Can we not talk about this, Matthew? Motionless in White is off stage in a couple minutes, you need to get ready for the show" I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips.

"Only not talking about it because I love you" he mumbled as he picked up his bass guitar and started to tune it.

"Good because I love you too" I smiled, kissing him on the lips.

"Oh shit! Get on stage now! Motionless just got off stage!" I shouted. I'm not the best manager. Not the worst either, but definitely not the best.

Nicholls grabbed his drumsticks and threw off his shirt and ran on stage, the others following not that far behind him. They began to play their song, Diamonds aren't Forever.

"Andy, are you dating Vegan?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, but don't tell anybody and I mean anybody. He and I have been dating for two years secretly and I'm not gonna let our cover get blown because my brother will fire me, he will disown me, he will kick me out of his home, and he will kick Vegan out of the band" I told him.

"Really? You two have been together secretly for that long?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes" I answered simply.

"Oh okay, cool. Your secret is safe with me" he replied.

"Oh and by the way, Ricky wants to talk to you" he added. I nodded and walked to MIW's dressing room. Ricky was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said, patting a spot next to him.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"When did you go all feminine and stuff?" He asked. Is he really asking me this?

"After you overreacted and pushed me to the curb, I met a girl named Ashley, she took me in, she taught me how to be a girl, she also helped me find my older brothers, after she femaled me up and helped me find Oliver and Tom, she tried using me to get to them, so, I dropped her as a friend" I told him.

"Have you had any boyfriends since I kicked you to the curb?" He asked.

"When I met Oliver and Tom, they introduced me to Oliver's band, Bring me the Horizon, obviously. Matt Kean and I hit it off and have been dating behind Oli's back for a couple years, now. Don't tell anybody or I will have to kill you" I told him. His curious look in his eyes switched to a kind of sad look.

"So you do have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. Don't you dare tell anybody, Olson. I like this job, I like being able to be with my brother, I like being able to be with my boyfriend, I like seeing parts of the world I've never seen. Oli will disown me and fire me if he finds out, he will castrate Matt Kean and kick him out of the band if he finds out" I growled.

"Do you love him?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love him! If I didn't I wouldn't be with him!" I snapped.

"No need to get snappy with me, Andy" he said. I groaned and walked over to the side of the stage. Ricky has always been and always will be a prick.