♡Chapter 10♡

Dream- Normal
Error- Bold and italics 

Dream's POV:

He kissed me...
I was shocked as he closed his eyes, I blushed but kissed back. We were kissing on a Ferris wheel with a full moon in front of us. I closed my eyes as we hadn't moved away, we broke apart gasping for air. Error winked at me as I just blushed looking away. Wow I really just kissed Error...my head was a mess. I looked down at Error's hand, I wanted to hold it but I didn't want to move. I then looked forward at the moon so big and clear. I hadn't seen a moon so close...I saw Error lean back on purpose causing the cart to shake. I hadn't moved yet but I slowly looked back at Error again. "Don't move we could fall!" I said as I looked to the ground, "So YoU mEaN lIkE tHiS" He said as he moved forward. I gasped again as the cart moved again in a swaying motion. I closed my eyes as I jumped to Error, clinging on to him as the Ferris Wheel didn't stop. I hugged him as I heard him laugh, I then buried my head in his chest. He patted my head as the Ferris Wheel was stopping, I let go and looked at him. I frowned as I was blushing to what I had done, he just smirked at me. As we got off I felt dizzy to all the spinning, we then walked all the way back to the exit. There was little to no people anymore, and the street lights were dim. As we exited we could see house lights turn off, we then walked onto the other side of the sidewalk. "I had fun" I said smiling at him, "YeAh, JuSt If ThErE wErEn'T tHaT mAnY pEoPlE..." he said looking back. "Where can you go without there being that many people?" I asked looking at my feet. I had just remembered Error had kissed me on the Ferris Wheel it was almost a blur but I remembered it clearly. I blushed as I stared off into space still walking with my head down. "WoW wAtCh OuT" I heard Error say as he pulled me back with his strings as I was about to hit a pole. "YoU oKaY?" He said looking at me, "um...y-yeah I just spaced out" I said as he got close. He looked down at me as we kept walking, I just looked straight as I was scared to see what he was gonna do next. As we reached the hill top again the moon was still up and it was pretty late. I checked my phone and it was 11:38, I gasped at how late we were. I ran to the top of the hill expecting Ink and Blue to be there, but they weren't. I turned back to Error, "Did they leave without us?" I asked. "HoNeStLy I dOn'T eItHeR" he said as he sat down putting his arms back to support him. "Aren't you scared" I said as I watched him just stare at the moon. "Eh We CoUlD jUsT tElEpOrT iF tHeY dId LeAvE", I plopped down on my knees next to him. "Should we wait-" I turned to face him as he leaned in to kiss me again. My face heated up as he backed away "YoU tAlK tO mUcH", he said looking at me. I covered my face in my hands as I waited for my face to cool down. I checked my phone and it was already 11:41, I had received a texts from the group chat.

💖Crackheads💖

I: Sorry i'm running a little late

B: Yeah me too

It's okay we'll be waiting

I: If you guys are waiting then you guys can go home already ;)

What is that supposed to mean??

B: Oh nothing~

Are you guys planning  prank?!

I: Ofcourse not your our best friend...

B: We just want you to have some alone time with your boyfriend~