♡Chapter 20♡

Dream's POV:

"I've missed you~"
Those three words didn't sound right coming from him. I stood in fear as if I stopped breathing... oh wait-

I caught my breathe as I proceeded to look at him. "W- what are you d- doing here?!" I felt dizzy just from seeing him, he just grinned as he looked down at me. "How have you been?" I wasn't sure why he was concerned about my well being, "Why do you w- wanna know?" I held my staff tightly just in case I needed it, "You drank so much you don't even remember what you did~" I wasn't sure how he knew about that, was he stalking me? "Eh but what do I know... *sigh* only if you knew who you were with" he made it seem obvious that he knew who I was with. "D- do you know who?" He smirked sinfully, he definitely knew who I was with. "Oh Dream my sweet Dream... isn't it obvious?~" I had to think for a solid second, how could I be so stupid... it was him. I felt my breaths get heavier as I thought more and more about what he could've done. "D- did you do anything...?" He only chuckled "No, someone walked in and took you, but..." he bent down to my (non-existing) ear "I did get to see that beautiful body of yours~" I froze, did he really see my body? Or was he messing with me... "only if I could see it again~" I felt his hand grab my staff and throw it somewhere in the distance. "No one can save you now~" I jumped as his other hand went to trace my shirt. I shoved his hands away "g- get away!" I ran towards my staff, he teleported right in front of me stepping on my staff. He got my wrists and held them with one hand as he played with my cape. I struggled to get my wrists out, half of me was screaming at me to do something, anything but the other was telling me to make a plan. I couldn't think as he looked back at me. "Hmm, I guess you're boyfriend isnt coming~" I remembered Error for a split second, what would he say if he could me like this?! He for sure wouldn't want to talk to me now... but I still have to try and get help. He was still holding my wrists with one hand and the other trying to open my shirt. I was now starting to panic as he came closer to figuring out how to take it off. "HELP-" he covered my mouth as he looked around to see if anyone noticed. He then looked at me full with anger, I could try and kick him off of me and run to my staff. As he let go he knew how to take it off and revealed half my chest. "Do you remember this~" I didn't know what he meant, than I could see him doing the same thing in a darker room. My eyes widened as I knew that he wasn't lying when he said he didn't get to do anything beside... you know look st me. My soul/apple was racing so hard I felt like it was gonna explode on the spot. I spaced out that I hadn't noticed he was touching me, my face heated up as he kept going. I gathered all my courage and kicked him, he fell to the ground as I ran to my staff. It felt farther than before, all noise cancelled out as I could only hear my soul/apple thumping. I was almost there when he grabbed my arm pulling me back. At that moment I just wanted to disappear into thin air, I didn't understand why he wanted me. I still tried to to reach for my staff but ended up hitting the wall as he pinned me against it, "where do you think your going?~" He put one of his legs in between mine, I didn't want to be here anymore. "L- let me go-" he covered my mouth again, "can't do that, I wanna finish what I started~" I couldn't think of any other way I could escape. We were now closer to my staff to the point where if I stretched my leg out enough I could touch it. I could see the sun rise slowly, why isn't anyone coming? Did they not notice? D- did they forget? Did they not c- care? Tears started forming as I thought about it more and more. I still tried to wiggle myself out of his grip, but it didn't work he kept his grip. I tried to scream but he always covered my mouth, or they couldn't hear. I began to cry, why wasn't Error coming to save me... did he not care to? I tried to take my mind off of everything that was happening and think about the happy times with Error. My postive emotions were long gone now I didn't want any negative- that was it!
Maybe they would come if I sent out negative emotions! I felt some hope rise up, I waited a few seconds... that turned into a minute... than into a few minutes... than I gave up. I had enough if they weren't going to come than I would just save myself! I brought up all my strength I had saved up to get out of his grip. I punch him but he still held on, we both fell down but I hit his face but he than still didn't let go. He switched us around to where he was on top. "Now you're gonna have to pay for that" his voice sounded more serious now. I felt my heart sink as I started hyperventilating. He slapped me as he held his grip tighter. I couldn't think, I wanted to go home
I felt like I was gonna pass out, the tears were blocking the view from seeing what was happening. I could barely make out familiar blue strings wrap around Outer. I didn't care at this point and my only goal was to get home, or anywhere. He was than thrown to my right somewhere else, I could go home now! I tried to catch my breath but I didn't care right now,  "DrEaM!" My heart was thumping so loud I couldn't make out who said my name. I could only see they were running my direction. I just needed my staff and I could get outta there, thats all that mattered...
I could see my hand shaking, or was that was my breathing. I guess both, I felt like time froze I could hear my heavy breathing. I looked over to my staff and reached for it than teleported anywhere else but here. As I teleported I sat down and tried to process what had happened. I was breathing so lightly I could see glimpse of the dark, I was passing out. No. I had to stay awake, as I thought more I just let it out with crying. I closed my eyes and let it all out, I picked up my knees and hugged them. That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up in a familiar place, my eyes were puffy for some reason and my head was spinning like crazy. I didn't remember what happened but the memories all flooded in at once. I didn't wanna remember... I hugged my knees tighter as I saw l everything clearly. My wrists hurt from him gripping to tight, I started crying again just by thinking about it. I was hypervating again, I shut my eyes as I couldn't stand to see myself. I hid near a cliff that was familiar, nobody could get me here. "DrEaM?" That voice, it sounded familiar. "G- go a- away!" He bent down to where he was sitting next to me, I put my hands up in defense as that would do me any good. "DrEaM iT's Me ErRoR..." he grabbed my hands and put them down. I looked at him closely before I looked back at him, my tears ran down my face as I saw him. "D- don't look at m- me" I turned my head away facing the abyss. I didn't want anyone to see me especially like this. "DrEaM...-" I turned around to face him, "c- can I hug y- you..." I didn't want it from anybody else just him. He then opened his arms and motioned me it was okay. I jumped on him I didn't wanna let go as we landed on the floor. "DrEaM wHaT hApPeNeD?" I didn't wanna think about him right now. "I d- don't wanna t- talk about it r- right now..." Hesh why do I have to studder so much. I felt my eyes get heavy from all the crying and just let them fall.
I felt safe knowing Error is here with me.

______________________________________
1568 words
Sorry ik it's a short chapter but it's kind of a sad one. Just putting it out there if there was any people wondering, I don't hate Outer what so ever i'm just putting him in the story because they vist Outertale so much. Also sorry for taking a long time... :)
Luv ya guys  <3