♡Chapter 11♡

Dream- Normal
Error- Bold and italics
Ink- italics
Nightmare- Bold, italics and underline
Killer- italics and underline
Blue- Bold

Ink's POV:

The keys jingled as I opened the door to the house. I unlocked the door and put the keys back into my pocket, I looked up and uwu. I saw Dream and Error sleeping together on the couch, I looked down and there was some popcorn crumbs. They probably had a movie night, I motioned Blue to look as I giggled. I heard him squeal as I closed the door, I took out my phone and went to my camera. 'Click' I took a photo, I was glad the lighting wasn't to bad cause then I would have had to use the flash. I sent it to Nightmare without hesitation, while Blue was just snapped some photos. I turned my phone off as we headed up stairs to our own rooms. "Goodnight Ink!" I heard Blue say as he waved to me "Goodnight Blue" I said as I closed the door to my room. I heard a 'Ding' come from my phone as I plopped onto my bed. It was Nightmare...? Ohhh yeah.

'Octopus'

N: WTF!!

What~
Cant they just have some fun~

N: No they cant thats my brother he's to innocent.

It's okay...
Error will just teach Dream some new things~

N: INK DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!

Bet.

I didn't get a reply so I sat up and yawned...what time was it???
Oh shi-
It was already 12:45 how long were we over there?? I got up and stretched I took off my clothes leaving only my underwear on. I put my sweats on as it was kinda chilly, I heard a knock on my door. "Just a second" I said as I grabbed my shirt, I heard the door bust open as I was about to put my shirt on.
IT WAS NIGHTMARE?!

What was he doing here...I blushed as I quickly put my shirt on. He was just standing at the door way, "what do you want Nightmare" I said looking down. I heard him walk closer...and the door closed?? I shot my head up only to see him in front of me, I was taller than Dream but Nightmare was taller than me. I was about up to his nose at least. I thought they were twin...aren't they supposed to be the same height??? I was scared a LITTLE I slowly looked up to his eyes, I tried not to think of the worst as my broomie was in the far corner. I got the courage and said "what are you doing here?" I looked him in the eye. "I told you I don't want Dream's innocence to be ruined..." I saw him bend down next to my ear as he spoke. I got the shivers as my face flustered from him looking at me with such a straight face. "Hesh yeah I got it..." I said as I tried to play it off, I felt him stare at me after I looked away. I gasped as I felt some thing wrap around waist. I looked down to see one of Nightmare's tentacles, "W-wait stop Ni-nightmare" I said as I tried to push his tentacle away. I saw a tint of blush on his cheeks, I saw him move swiftly toward me. He picked up my chin with his finger as he leaned to kiss me, I could see him close his eyes...I wanted to kiss him so bad. I leaned in meeting him half way there, I liked this kiss better than any other I have had. It felt like an eternity, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. We parted for air shortly after, I could feel my head as hot as and oven as I looked at him. He chuckled as my face was a rainbow mess, I covered my head in my hands to embarrassed to look up. "Now I'll have to ruin your innocence~..." I heard him say, I looked up but he was no where to be found. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I finished I got into bed...I couldn't sleep, what did Nightmare mean?? My head was filled with thoughts about Nightmare...I couldn't sleep like this.