♡Chapter 18♡

Dream- Normal
Error- Bold and Italics
Outer- Underline
Blue- Bold
Ink- Italics

Dream's POV:

I walked downstairs with my suit and mask on I could already see Ink and Blue waiting. As I got down I looked at theirs while they looked at mine.
Blue's suit:

Ink's suit:

Dream's suit:

Dream's suit:

"Wow your suits look great guys!" His eyes turned to stars as he looked at us

"Wow your suits look great guys!" His eyes turned to stars as he looked at us. "Well we did work hard, right Dream!" he looked at me with a smile, I nodded and looked down at mine. I was pretty sure no one would guess it was me...oh wait my crown. I guess that would give it away, we watched a movie until it was time to start heading to the party. The movie was just getting to the good part but it was almost time. We walked out and climbed into the portal Ink had made for us. Oh wait- this was Outertale! I felt a sick feeling in my stomach as we walked closer, "w- wait Ink is this Ou- outer's party?" I wanted to confirm and not just assume, "oh yeah do you know him to?" My eyes widened as I realised I was gonna...wait Error's gonna be there to! I didn't want to be here anymore. Wait he wouldn't know who I am cause Outer wouldn't recognize my outfit... I hope. If that worked then maybe I could enjoy the party, as we reached the entrance it looked like a mansion. We could see atleast 2 guy in the front of the doors like security. As we reached the door one of them looked at us then to me then talked into his walkie talkie. I wasn't sure what he looked at me for but it couldn't be bad... right? As we were inside I could hear music slowly start to get louder and louder once we reached the middle it was loud enough we almost had to yell. "Okay guys we can't leave until 3 unless we don't want the prize" 3 IN THE FRIKIN' MORNING! What was I supposed do meanwhile?! The prize better be worth it if its gonna mess up my sleep schedule even more. "Everyone has their phones right?" He looked at us as be pointed to his, "yes!" "Mhm" "okay call or text me if you need anything okay?" We both nodded, "well have fun then!" He waved as he just walked away. "Well i'll see you later then Dream!" Just like that I was alone in a crowded place with music blasting, people dancing like there was no tomorrow. For a masquerade party this was more less of a masquerade, if that makes sense. I wasn't sure where to head off to, I was sure to keep my crown and mask with me at all times. I shoved through people while walked towards a direction to I don't know where, I felt like someone was watching me and had to get out of there. Once the people started to come to an end I reached a restroom, I could see people making out at the tables which was weird cause the party only started about 10 minutes ago. I ran towards the bathroom hoping I wasn't being watched anymore, I closed the door as I got in. Hesh was the music really that loud, I decided if there was nothing to do then why not just play on my phone for a little while. I whipped out my phone and sat on the sink counter, I was to focused on the game that I hadn't realised how much time had passed by. It was already 11, I wanted to go out but there wasn't much to do. I just continued playing, I hadn't noticed the door opened until I heard it close. I noticed him as he put his hands next to my legs blocking my exits, he had a Blue and Yellow colors  one that reminded me of Outer. I was surprised that I had almost dropped my phone, I quickly put my phone away. "W- what do you want!" He just chuckled, how did he even know I was here! Was it because of the security guy? Is that why he looked at me? I tried to get off the counter but he just stayed there. "Where do you think your going?" I tried to think quickly of a way to get out of here but it would always come to a dead end. "Just not gonna answer huh..." I didn't know what to say, just hoping that someone would come in and help. If I were to punch him where would I go this was HIS party. He was leaning in to kiss me but I quickly put my hands on his shoulders stopping him. I didn't know what else to do, he removed my hands and held onto my wrists. "Aw come on, let's just have some fun~" a light tint of blush appeared, what kind of fun did he mean? "See your blushing, why dont we take this to my room" I could see a smirk grow as I tried to break my hands free. I didn't want to do this I just wanted to go home, as I struggled my phone fell out. I wanted to try and call someone but it wouldn't let me, I could see it was already halfway to midnight... only some hours left then we could go home. I hid my phone under my foot, I didn't want him to take it away. He lifted up my mask and leaned in, I backed my head away as he held my wrists. He was about to close the gap but I squirmed just enough that I had a little more time. "Fine i'll let you go this time but later...your mine~" I grabbed my phone and put my mask back on as I ran out, I didn't know where to go but as far away as I could go was good enough. I reached the other side of the place which took quiet a while, I was out of breath. I could see some drinks on a table near by, I grabbed a cup and dranks some. It didn't taste as how I expected it to, it tasted kinda nasty but good at the same time, I couldn't see any water near by so I drank like 6 more cups. As I set the last cup down I felt dizzy, I found a table with chairs near by and sat down. My vision was getting blurry, I got the hiccups, and my face was hot. I was pretty sure someone spiked it but oh well. I felt kinda tired but I didn't want anything to happen while I was asleep. There was some fruit on the table so I just ate so time could pass faster. My vision wasn't getting any better, I checked my phone to see what time it was...hmm 12:15 isnt so bad. I got up and stretched, I wasn't sure where else to explore but I felt like the music got louder. I walked around everybody until I saw this one familiar place but I just couldn't remember where I had seen it from. It said 'Rrrr...est- roooom' I could feel a burst of crackhead energy start, I laughed at the name. I felt someone pull my hand towards a flight of stairs and into a room. They turned on the light and pushed me on the bed, everything happened so fast I hadn't noticed who it was. Once my vision got used to the light the person was already on top of me. I binked multiple times to figure who it was but I think I was to drunk. "Drank a little to much huh~" I couldn't see who it was and everything felt funny at this point. I laughed as he crawled onto the bed, he sat up and moved his finger up to my mouth. *hiccup* "It's cute to see you like this~" my face heated up as he lifted my chin. He leaned in to kiss me but...I put my hands in his face "y- you're so funny" I giggled *hiccup* I felt him remove my hands and start to run his hand over my chest, "s- stop that tickles" *hiccup* I tried moving his hands but he just kept going. I could feel him open my suit halfway I gasped as the cold air hit (srry ik its cringe :') "this is gonna be fun" I could feel him touch me with his bare hands. "T- that feels w- weird..." I was still giggling as I couldn't be serious. I was laughing little to hard I accidentally pushed him off.

Error's POV:

I heard a loud thud outside a door I was nearby, I opened the door a little to peek. All I could see was someone grabbing another person by the collar. The person against the wall was wearing a suit one of Ink's friends had but I couldn't see who exactly it was cause of the mask. I knew I had to help or something could happen...not that I cared or anything. I slammed the door open and both looked over to me. "Hey who said you could come in!" The smaller giggled a bit, it sounded familiar but I didn't have time right now. I used my strings to grab the smaller skeleton away from the other one. "ArE yOu OkAY?" As soon as he reached me his shirt was open halfway and was blushing...? "Hey! Give him back!" I quickly closed the door and ran away grabbing his hand and dragged him another direction. I still wasn't sure why or who this was but my gut told me to bring him. I went inside a room and closed the it right behind me, I think this was a bathroom. I looked back at him and he was covering his mouth *hiccup* "hEy ArE yOu OkAy?" I lifted his mask up as I wanted to know who this was exactly. I could see his bright gold eyes shine as he looked up to me...D- dream?! I backed away noticing his suit was showing half of his chest. My face was heatee up, i've never seen him like this before. WAIT-

What was he doing with the other guy? Who was he? My thoughts were interrupted as I heard laughing from him. "WhAt'S sO fUnNy?" I guess he knew who I was cause he looked back up at me with a slight smirk, he leaned onto my chest as my back hit the door. "You l- look so smexy... right now~"I blushed heavily, I could feel him jump as he hiccuped "DrEaM yOuR dRuNk..." I could feel his finger trace my buttons on my suit. I never thought Dream, the innocent one would do what ge was doing right now...but thats no the point. "WhO wAs ThE oThEr GuY?" I wanted him to know that I wasn't playing around. He just giggled...I didn't understand why that was funny- oh right he's drunk. I grabbed his shoulders and bent down to where I was at eye level. His face was still bright yellow, his eyes sparkled like the stars. He had a gaze and I could tell he was hazy, "wHo WaS iT" He stared blankly at me then to the floor, "I- I... don't k- know..." I sighed... ofcouse he wouldn't know. "S- sTaY sAfE I gUeSs..." I turned around to open the door but I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt like I was gonna crash due to not feeling his touch in a long time. But this time he felt warm, safe...oh god why does he look so cute. "P- please don't l- leave me again *hiccup* I promise I won't ever talk to anyone else!" I could see tears fall from his face, I couldn't help but adore this sight of him. I turned around and hugged him back as I slid down the wall sitting down. I know he was still drunk but I did hurt him, to be true it hurt me to. I just leaned against the wall as he cuddled up on me, I then remembered...what was he doing in the persons room? I could feel his hiccups fade away as his breath became steady. I checked to see if he was okay but turned out he was sleeping. I checked my phone and it was already 2, I decided to just enjoy this time while I could. If he didn't mean it...well I love him anyways. I got comfortable and fell asleep. I felt so warm inside...I wasn't used to this feeling.

~TIME SKIP~

I slowly woke up again and checked the time, I realised it was past time to leave. Ink and Blue were calling Dream but he wasn't awake. I answered one of the calls, "H-" "DREAMWHEREAREYOUAREYOU OKAYDIDYOUGETKIDNAPWHY AREN'TYOUANSWERINGTHEPHONE!" "Ow..." I wasn't sure if he recognized my voice but I guess he did. "What did you do to my baby! Did you-" "No I dIdN't...hE's SlEePiNg..." he then proceeded to tell me where he was, I picked him up bridal style and noticed his shirt was still down. I blushed at the sight...I got a hold of myself and buttoned it bsck up. I walked out to where they had told me to, it was already empty but some people were still hanging around. I decided to stay with Dream since I was to tired to go back home, plus everyone was staying there anyways. I asked Horror if he could let me sleep in Dream's room while I would let him stay in the guest room. He agreed and went to Dream's room, I layed him in bed and got in with him, I wasn't sure if I should change him but I don't think he would want anyone to seeeee... eh who cares. I turned off the lights and took his mask off he looked so peaceful, his face still had a light tint of blush. I snapped out of it and took mine of to, I wasn't sure if he would be ok if I hugged... especially if it was me. I hadn't realized it but he had already wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and patted his head softly, god why did he look so cute. I held him and realised how lucky I was... that Nightmare hadn't killed me already-
just playing...
I realized... I never wanna ruin my chance to be with him again...

______________________________________
2497 words
Hello my fellow jellos! Srry ik that was weird- anyways srry it sorta took maybe kinda a really long time for this, I didn't really like how the drawings came out. I hope the chapter wasn't to bad.
Luv ya guys! <3