♡Chapter 19♡

Tell me if you guys still want me to put the name!

Dream's POV:

I could see some light shine on my face, as I slowly woke up-

Ow my head... I gently put my hand on my head. Why was it hurting so much? I looked up and I could see a familiar face. My face flustered as I was to close to him, I slowly got my arms out and away. So many questions were going through my mind, I thought Error didn't wanna talk to me...? Than why was he in bed with me...? n- not in that way. I felt like my head was banging on a drum as memories from the night before flooded my head. I could see glimpse of different flashing lights, music blasting to the point it was louder than my thoughts. I than could see me hanging out in the bathroom... then someone walked in. It suddenly changed to where I was in another room with my suit messed up, and someone holding me by my collar. I tried to snap out of it but then, I could see someone in a dark room. I wasn't scared and I was... leaning on him? That was all I could mostly remember before I blacked out, but then how did Error know where I was? I rubbed my eyes and realized I was still in my suit, thank goodness. I quietly got making sure not to wake him up, I didn't wanna be in a awkward situation. I just got off the bed I tip toed to the door, but I made a creak as I was just 2 feet away. I stayed still not wanting to make any noise, I was to scared he would already be awake and waiting for me to turn around. Wait why was I scared? I peeked to look behind, oh thank goodness he wasn't there- Wait where was he?! I stood up straight to see if he fell off or something but it was like he just disappeared. I sighed and just took this as an opportunity to leave before anything else happened. I turned around and my face slammed into something, I put my hands out just in case I fell but something else wrapped around me. Once I could see properly I was wrapped around in strings coming from Error standing in front of me. I stood in shock as he just stared at me, my head was aching a bit than I remembered I could ask what happened since I was pretty sure he would remember. "D- do you know what h-happened last n-night!" I struggled to say as the strings were still gripping on me. "YoU gOt DrUnK..." did I really? I know better, I'M THE MOM OF THE GROUP! Just then he let go and turned to face the door, "W- wait can we t- talk?" I was a little hesitant but I needed some answers, he just stood at the doorway. I waited for his reply but instead he just turned around and leaned on the door. "WhAt Do YoU wAnNa KnOw?" I was surprised but but took the chance, "do y- you know if I did a- anything?" He looked around and sighed, "I oNlY fOuNd YoU aFtEr SoMe TiMe... So I dOn'T eXaCtLy KnOw EvErYtHiNg" he found me? Was I somewhere else?? I was going to say something but he continued, "yOu WeRe WiTh SoMeOnE..." I questioned who I was with as I clearly remembered Ink and Blue leaving me. "D- do you know who?" I asked hoping he would know. "No..." I knew I should've stayed home... I looked down, I wanted to know who I was with. "I- if you found me, what h- happened?"

Error's POV:

I panicked, would he mind if I told him what he did or what he was doing with the other person? I was bickering so much I hadn't noticed I spaced out, he was looking at me with a confused look. I looked away as I felt my cheeks warm up, god only if he knew how cute he looked right now. I couldn't find the right words to explain everything, "W- wElL... iT's KiNdA cOmPliCaTeD..." what was I supposed to tell him? Oh you were hanging around with some guy doing who knows what? Than you got all flirty with me, than you even apologized for something you didn't do?! "O- oh god! D- id I do something?!"

Blue's POV:

I was currently waking up from last night's party, I checked the time and it was already 2 in the afternoon. The party kept us up most of the night so it was an excuse. I sat up and looked around only to see, Dust!? My face flustered as I my thoughts wandered my mind. I quietly got up and changed making sure he didn't see, I then made my way out my room only to see Ink against Dreams door. "What are you doing Ink?" He jumped in surprise and put his finger to his mouth. I wasn't that loud so why was he shushing me?? He than pointed to Dreams room where I could hear some low talking. He motioned me to come, I slowly put my (non- existing) ear to the door. I listened as I could barely hear their voices. I could only make out some words, "yEaH yOu KiNdA dId... BuT iT's OkAy..." I couldn't really tell who's voice that was but I was guessing it was Error's. "O- oh i'm sorry, I r- really am..." I could it was awkward cause of the silence. Either way I still listened I couldn't really hear much after that. I could hear the door knob jiggle I panicked and for a split second Ink held onto me and teleported downstairs. We both fell on the floor which made a loud thud, we knew it would awaken the others but at least we didn't get caught. We could see footsteps come down the stairs and quickly got into our normal routines. I peeked slowly and saw that it was Dream. As he sat down at the table with Ink I could hear him ask what was the noise.
"It was Blue!"
"It was Ink!"
We both blurted out at the same time, we both glared at eachother before Dream looked at us with a questioned face.
  "It was me!"
"It was me!"
He looked at us with a glare this time, we didn't like it when Dream got serious, it was almost as if it was a scarier side of Dream... it gave me chills. I turned around to continue cooking waiting for Ink to answer "Okay i- it was me, I dropped my b- brush..." I could almost hear the fear in Inks voice. "Oookay..." I sighed in relief as he didn't questioned us anymore. I still wondered what they were talking about...

Dream's POV:

After time had passed by doing nothing it was already passed 8pm. Blue and Dust left to go out somewhere but we all know what they wanted. Killer, Cross, and Horror went back to the castle cause they didn't want to be here doing nothing. That meant it was just Ink, Nightmare, Error and me. I didn't hate it's just that it felt REALLY awkward. Ink and I were watching a movie on the couch when Nightmare teleported in between us. "Mine!" Ink just snickered as Nightmare just stared at me. "It's okay Nightmare we were just watching a movie" He just stuck out his tongue at me. Why would he think even think Ink and me would do anything like that?! I just scoffed and got up and went to my rooom, I forgot what had happened to Error I wasn't sure if he left. I wanted to do something but wasn't sure what exactly so I just plopped down on my bed. I wasn't tired either so there was basically nothing to do. I heard the door knob wiggle a bit before it slammed open with someone standing in the doorway. "Wanna go for a walk?!" I jumped up and sighed as I realised it was just Ink. "Ink you can't just come in like that you gave me a heart attack!" He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled softly. "So is that a yes???" He came closer waiting for my answer, I wasn't sure... it was pretty late, but I was bored so why not. "Um y- yeah" Nothing bad could happen, he then grabbed my wrist and dragged me all downstairs and stopped at the door to open it. "S- slow down Ink theres no rush..." we than started walking at a normal pace, I was surprised he actually listened. The silence was calming, I felt like I could clear my mind with everything that had happened at the party with Error... and the other guy. I was still wondering who it possibly could be but nothing came up, it was just blurry memories. "So, how have you been since the party?" Wasn't he there to??? "U- um well Error-" I was cut off by Ink squealing. I wasn't sure what the reason was, "oooo~ someone has a crush~" My face heated up, me and Error haven't been talking but that changed after the party, we were on the 'Okay' side I guess. I looked down and fiddled with my staff as I felt corned. "Are you guys boyfriends~" I was wondering why Ink suddenly wanted to know about me and Error. "U- um no-" I was than cut off again by Ink gasping dramatically. I gave up talking and just kept walking with him down the sidewalk. After a few minutes we were now a long way from the house and it was the dead of night almost morning. I didn't think we would take this long but I guess we did. We than heard Ink's phone ring, he jumped as he wasn't expecting a call.  After the call he told me he was going back home and asked if I wanted to come with him. I declined since I was enjoying this time plus I could just go back with my staff. We said our goodbyes as I could see him teleport through a puddle of paint. I was near a few hills, in a distance not so far I could see what was an abandon building. I took my time as I was in no rush, as I got closer I felt as if I was being watched. I calmed myself down since if anything happened I was trained. I then got to the point where it was not in front of me. It was worn down with some wood planks covering windows, the paint was peeling and fading away. I wasn't gonna go inside cause that's how somebody dies in a horror movie. I stared at it as it looked like it stood 4 stories high, it was a pretty big building compared to the house we lived in. I decided that this was as far as I was gonna go, I could already see some of the sun and the birds were chirping. I took one last glance in before going away, before a split second of deciding to go I felt a presences appear behind me. I stood still I could see the shadow next to mine. I was frozen with fear, it was probably just a prank I turned around only to be greeted with someone taller than me. I looked up slowly only to see the person looking right back at me. I was taken back as they started coming closer, I couldn't go back any more as I reached the wall of the abandoned house. He bent down to my level and whispered into my ear
"I've missed you~"

______________________________________
2026 words
Hello... sorry it's been awhile I haven't had much motivation. If you could suggest anything that would be great! Also I just noticed I forgot to add the masks from the last chapter...
  Luv ya guys <3