13

"Do you think I should wear the blue shirt or the dress?" Soojung asks her brother, holding up the two items of clothing. He glances up for a second and looks back down before quickly shooting his eyes back up again. "That is a dress? Never wear that in public please." he deadpans.

"I'm assuming it's the shirt then. Okay." She draws out the "okay" while gathering all the items of clothing for her outfit. "What will you wear?" She watches her brother hold up a black shirt and a red one. "Probably the black shirt." He shrugs and flings the red shirt back into the bag. Soojung giggles at her brother's antics.

"What would a normal person wear at a park anyway?" Soojung questions. Yeosang looks up for a second, gives her a look of deep thought before shrugging.

Suddenly, Seonghwa's soft voice sweetly sings through the door. "Can I come in?"

"Sure!" Soojung calls back. The door hesitantly creaks open and Seonghwa slides in. His eyes widen and a gasp escapes his mouth. "You both look so good!" He asserts. Before either of the twins get time to respond, Seonghwa's face lights up as he quickly rolls a black hair tie off his wrist while hastily approaching Soojung. He neatly places it between his teeth before mumbling "Turn around for a second."

Too curious, she doesn't doubt him and turns around. She can't help but feel slightly startled as she feels the long blanket of hair on her head lift off her shoulders. The cold air brushing off the back of her neck sends a shiver through her. She feels the hairs on her head lightly tugging from her scalp while Seonghwa does his work. At last, he ties off her hair and picks up the pearly clip from the bed. He carefully inserts the glossy accessory into her hair before letting out a sigh. "Ta da!"

Soojung eagerly stumbles into the bathroom to look into the mirror and all the air is knocked out of her. "Seonghwa...you made my hair look so beautiful" she says while skimming her fingers over her ponytail. "No worries, I just thought it'd look perfect with your outfit" He satisfyingly smiles. "Thank you" Yeosang also mutters from the background. "It's fine, now I'll drop you to the park so let's get going"

。・゚゚・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆。゚・゚゚・ 。

"This is amazing!" Soojung overdramatically covers her mouth at the simple scene of the simple park. "This isn't even the amazing part" Seonghwa and Yeosang laugh. She pays no attention to the two other boys as she absorbs the view like a sponge. Since it's getting late, there aren't many people spending time at the park. A few blankets are spread out on the light, clean grass and a few groups of people are lounging on them. Some families, some couples, and even some single people. The atmosphere is relaxing with only the sound of a light breeze and the birds' melodic chirping kissing everyone's ears.

Seonghwa escorts the siblings to a dark, wooden bench and he stands beside them while they sit. "Should I wait here until they arrive?" He asks. Soojung notices him subtly rubbing his hands together as she realises that it's starting to get a bit chilly. "It's okay, you go home. We'll be just fine, trust us!" She playfully nudges him and although he knows he should stay with them, a strong gust of ice cold wind attacks him and forces him to submit to her suggestion. "Okay, but be careful and stay safe" He waves goodbye and dashes off.

 "He's so thoughtful, isn't he?" Soojung beams. Yeosang nods but doesn't take his eyes off the sky. She follows his gaze and notices that the sun's already preparing to set. It's lowered enough for the sky to glow a vibrant amber colour, and the lamps that are arranged around the park start to flicker on, only adding to the atmospheric effect.

"I should be enjoying the sunset with you right now but I can't take my eyes off you... you look so damn beautiful" Soojung squeaks while jumping up as she notices that San's face is right beside hers as he leans down while standing beside her.

Wooyoung fake gags beside him before adding, "You're so cheesy it actually disgusts me." San shoots him a glare before returning his eyes to Soojung, his features softening up again. "Thank you for wearing the clothes I gave you" He smiles warmly.

"I should be thanking you for the lovely clothes" She stands up and poses, earning a giggle from San. "It sure is a pity that you didn't wear the dress though" he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, causing both Wooyoung and Yeosang to flare up. "Just kidding!" he quickly adds on, holding his hands up in surrender before Wooyoung and Yeosang start to gang up on him.

"It's boring here, let's go to the fountain!" Wooyoung suddenly suggests, quickly acquiring everyone's agreement. They all walk down the path lit up with little lamps on the sides. Soojung used to literally live in heaven, yet she finds this sight extremely magical and it fills her up with wonder.

Soon enough, a moderately sized fountain comes into view. The water sprouting from the top of the attraction elegantly showers onto the little pool at the bottom. The water resembles thick honey in the sunlight while it twinkles celestially.

Soojung inhales sharply as her eyes lay on the fountain and she sprints to it. "It's magical!" She squeals and starts to lean into it. She feels the miniscule droplets of the cold water prickling her skin, but it nearly feels refreshing to her. She hears a chuckle in the distance. "Your reaction to everything is always the cutest" She recognises the excited voice to be San's as he arrives to the fountain too. He stands beside her and carefully leans on the side with her.

"Isn't it so pretty? I wanted to bring you here because I thought you'd like it" He sweetly says. "I love it! Thank you for letting me see something this wonderful" With one last smile, the pair sit down on a bench directly in front of the fountain. Soojung looks for her brother and finds him walking around with Wooyoung. They seem to be having a heartfelt conversation and she smiles to herself. She's glad her brother is finally starting to open up and trust someone.

Completely engrossed in the ambiance of her surroundings, Soojung remembers what pushed her to want to live on Earth in the first place. It's moments like this that make her certain she won't regret her decision.