42

Seonghwa chokes on thin air. "A bakery? With us?" He coughs in shock.

"Yes! As you guys maybe already know, I'm still trying to become fully human so I would like to become closer to everyone. As Einstein once said, 'What better way to become closer to your friends than to start a business with them?'" He shrugs nonchalantly.

Mingi perks up. "I thought Gandhi was the one who said that?"

He shuts up and sinks back into the sofa when he gets a cushion flung at his face by Seonghwa. "What did I tell you about spreading your stupidity?" Seonghwa tuts. "Yeah, did you not pay attention in school when we learned that Nelson Mandela was actually the one who said that quote?" Yunho whispers in a serious tone to Mingi beside him, also earning himself a cushion to the face along with a burning glare from Seonghwa.

The giggling Jongho breaks out of his trance. "Could Hongjoong and I work there too?" He asks. "Of course, I'd love to be friends with you! I don't know if I'd want to interact with your short friend though." San shoots a disgusted look towards Hongjoong. Hongjoong's face starts to redden as he starts to stand up, getting ready to fight.

Wooyoung jumps in between the two men suddenly. "He was just joking! You both can work at the cafe, you're our friends too now." He nervously laughs, stomping on San's toe in the process. San scoffs but doesn't say anything else.

"Have you thought of a name?" Yunho asks. "We have, but we're still open to suggestions." Wooyoung responds.

"We chose the name, 'Utopia'"

"I think that's a really pretty name." Jongho warmly compliments. "I agree, it's cute." Seonghwa smiles too. "I admit it's pretty nice." Hongjoong mumbles, arms still crossed.

"I think we can keep the name then since every single one of us in the room agree that it's nice." Seonghwa announces. Mingi jumps up. "Stop pretending like Yunho and I don't exist!"

"Is that all for today then?" Seonghwa says, ignoring Mingi again. He subtly smiles when he sees Mingi fuming from the corner of his eye. "I can't tell if he's teasing us or if he finally trained his mind to block us out completely." Yunho acknowledges, nearly impressed.

"Anyway, we'll be moving in two weeks so start packing your stuff. When Yeosang comes back from the hospital I'll tell him too." Seonghwa utters. Mingi and Yunho don't wait another second before dashing out of the room, already racing each other up the stairs.

"We'll also get back to the shop to start cleaning it out, we already sold it." San says calmly while walking out of the house with his hands in his pockets. Wooyoung scurries behind him. "Bye!" He waves before closing the door behind him.

Seonghwa looks to Hongjoong and Jongho sitting quietly in the living room. He remembers that they have nothing to pack. "Would you guys like to try some of my chocolate chip cookies?"

。・゚゚・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆。゚・゚゚・ 。

"Welcome home!" All of the boys are gathered in Seonghwa's house and they all cheer as Soojung walks in through the door with San. She just got discharged from the hospital, being in a stable enough condition to function and recover by herself.

She notices her brother struggle with a party popper in front of her. He fumbles with the string frantically. Wooyoung notices and shuffles over to him naturally, and helps him pull the string properly while Soojung watches them with a wide smile.

She nearly falls backwards when it pops in front of her, confetti raining down onto her hair. "What was that?" She asks, startled. Seonghwa sighs. "It's not important right now, we're so happy to have you back! We're going to have a small party tonight to celebrate." Seonghwa walks to the girl and hugs her softly.