36

"The cafeteria is further than I thought it'd be." Soojung thinks out loud. "Yeah, it's a real problem for staff here but we're used to it." Eunha replies, emotionless.

"Why are we leaving the building?" Soojung starts to grow worried. "Ah don't worry at all! The hospital is actually quite small, so there's no space in the building for a cafeteria. They built one outside of the building, but technically it's still a part of the hospital." Eunha explains, putting Soojung slightly at ease.

The pair continue to walk out the back door of the hospital. More people roam the streets as it's later now, nearing lunch time. Soojung inhales the pleasant wafts of different foods cooking up from the variety of restaurants they walk past. She starts to grow hungry too.

Unfortunately for the girl, Eunha turns away from the main street with all the tasty food into a more secluded area. Soojung gulps as she looks around her. There is a huge difference between the street she was just on and the one she's currently on.

She glances nervously around at the shabby buildings, some with shattered glass windows, some with messy graffiti thrown onto the front. Instead of the lovely scents of food floating through the air, the pungent smell of trash and rotting fruit harshly enter her nostrils.

"Are you sure they have a cafeteria here?" She asks, starting to grow fearful. "Of course, are you doubting me?" Eunha snaps back, crossing her arms. "Ah of course not! I'm sorry." Soojung apologises, earning herself a scoff from the other before they continue on their journey.

Soon there aren't many buildings at all. Just large warehouses, some appearing to be quite old as the paint is chipping off the rusted metal. To Soojung's surprise instead of entering a warehouse, Eunha leads her to a smaller wooden shed among the bigger buildings.

Eunha flashes her a dirty look when she notices that the innocent girl hesitates at the door of the shed. Soojung shivers at the glare so she proceeds to walk in after Eunha.

When she sees nothing in the cramped interior, her palms start to sweat. "A-Are you sure this is the place?" She stutters. Eunha stays silent as she rummages through a simple cardboard box at the back of the room, her back facing Soojung.

"Shut up-" She grunts. Soojung takes a step back. "Sorry?"

"-You bitch!" Eunha screams while quickly turning around, a long object held between her hands. Before Soojung can let a word out of her mouth, the other lets the object swing, whacking her on the side of her head.

Immense pain instantly fires its way through Soojung's head, most of it concentrated at the point of impact, waves of heat pulsing repeatedly. The girl wants to scream but nothing except for small whimpers come out. Having never experienced such pain before in her life, Soojung collapses to the ground, stunned.

Eunha smiles to herself seeing Soojung's squirming body at her feet as she brushes her hands off her trousers. "You get on my nerves." She mutters through gritted teeth, turning back to the box while Soojung clutches her head tightly with her small hands.

"W-Why?" Soojung sobs on the floor, unable to see clearly, both because of the impact of the hit as well as the tears obscuring her vision,

"Stop talking, your voice makes me more annoyed. It'll make your punishment worse." Eunha hisses while lightly kicking Soojung's arm. She turns around to grab something else before turning back.

Soojung sees the shape of a cloth in one hand, and tape in the other. "Thankfully this should shut you up. I would get chloroform for you but I want you to stay awake for every second of this." She smiles sweetly while harshly shoving the cloth into Soojung's mouth and tying it around her head.

She grabs Soojungs arms with ease and tapes them together, proceeding to do the same for her legs. She tapes her arms to her body lastly, making sure to have many layers so she can't escape.

Lastly, she picks up the weapon again. "I couldn't find a metal bat anywhere, so I had to settle with a crowbar. Sorry about that." Eunha laughs one last time, enjoying the look of fear in Soojung's eyes as her muffled screams attempt to break free.

She lifts the crowbar, and lets it swing.

。・゚゚・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆。゚・゚゚・ 。

"I bet San isn't hurt because of his superpowers or whatever." Yunho discusses with Mingi while they walk towards the hospital to collect Soojung for lunch.

"It's not superpowers you idiot, it's his demon powers." Mingi argues back. "Demon powers? Is that even a real thing?" Yunho starts to think more deeply. "I don't know to be honest, let's ask San when we get there."

They happily trot towards the front entrance, a bit shocked when they don't see Soojung waiting for them. "I bet she lost sense of time with San again, lets go to his room and get her." Mingi shakes his head while walking past the reception desk. They both smile at the receptionist, noticing that it's an unfamiliar face.

When they both are far away from her, Yunho turns to Mingi. "Do you think Eunha finally quit?" He excitedly widens his eyes.

"That sounds nearly too good to be true, but I hope it is. That girl always gave me the heebie-jeebies." Mingi shivers at some unpleasant memories.

"Heebie-jeebies? Who even uses that phrase?" Yunho bursts out laughing, causing an embarrassed blush to paint Mingi's cheeks, complimenting his hair colour well.

"Don't judge me? Don't act like you don't remember that phase you had where you'd scream 'Mamma mia!' everytime you saw a spider."  Yunho's laughter abruptly stops as it's now his turn to grow red.

The pair of friends argue playfully while walking to San's room, bringing up funny memories. When they finally reach the room, they don't even knock before barging in.

San has his eyes firmly shut, but this time he seems peaceful. The two boys that just entered look around the room with a puzzled expression. "Is Soojung not here?" Yunho asks.

"No, Eunha brought her out like two hours ago or something" San mumbles. His eyes steadily open again. "Is she not at the lobby?" He asks. Mingi and Yunho quickly glance at each other worriedly before looking back to San.

"No, there's no sign of her anywhere. And Eunha isn't at the reception desk either." Mingi answers nervously.

San suddenly shoots up into a sitting position. He hisses in pain after he remembers that his neck and arms are still injured, although they're already much better than before.

"What was I thinking when I let Eunha be with Soojung alone?"

A/N
A bit of an early update (a day early) because I don't know if I'll have wifi tomorrow :( I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! Even though the beginning of this chapter just happened...hehe
ψ(^Ф∀Ф^)ψ