Epilogue

"Welcome to 'Utopia'! What can I get you?"

"I'd like a simple hot chocolate please."

"Of course, just one second-"

Yunho frantically whips his body around to turn his back to the customer and leans in to Mingi's ear. 

"She wants a hot chocolate but we have no milk, what do I do?" He hisses stressfully. "Tell her what we have available and try to make her buy a slice of cake or something instead." Mingi whispers back before continuing to calmly wipe down the countertops behind the till.

With a light groan, Yunho warily turns back. "I'm sorry, we can't make that right now." He smiles bashfully, trying to read the customer's expression. Her smile falls slightly.

"That's fine, I'll just have a cappuccino then." She says while rummaging through her wallet. Yunho freezes and gulps. "I'm sorry, we're out of milk." He straight-forwardly says, giving up. The day is nearly over and he's exhausted anyway.

The girl bites her lip and starts to put her wallet back into her bag. "Wait! We'll let you have any of our baked goods at a discount!" Yunho quickly blurts out. The girl hesitates for a second before taking her wallet back out and ordering a simple bag of cookies at a fourty percent discount. Yunho lets out a sigh of relief without noticing San standing behind him with his arms crossed.

As soon as the girl leaves, the clock hits six. Jongho tiredly shuffles to the front door to display the "closed" sign before locking the door.

"Who gave you permission to give the girl a discount?" San's stern voice booms from the entrance of the kitchen. Yunho flinches at his voice before turning around. 

"I felt bad for her!" He defends himself. San doesn't feel satisfied as he starts to massage his temples. "Whatever, first tell me why a cafe doesn't have any more milk? Who was in charge of placing the order for the supplies?" His voice comes out calmer this time, which only makes it scarier.

Everyone's head turns to Wooyoung, who is sitting at a table with Yeosang while shamelessly flirting. He notices that everyone is staring and mentally prepares himself for a scolding. "I told you to concentrate on work when we're at work." Yeosang whispers while shaking his head.

Wooyoung starts to nervously laugh. "I think I just forgot to place the order for milk, being a waiter can get stressful at times." 

Hongjoong suddenly steps forward. "He's lying, I saw him talking to Yeosang while making the order, he got distracted by his boyfriend at work." He spits at them, not holding back which earns himself a glare from Wooyoung.

San starts to slowly approach Wooyoung, eyebrows furrowed. Wooyoung also stands up, and starts to step backwards with shaky legs.

All of a sudden, the scene is interrupted. "What's going on? Don't beat each other up again, it's the cafe's first anniversary today!" Soojung steps out of the kitchen along with Seonghwa.

"Oh yeah. We should all get home quickly to get ready for the party then." San growls, still scowling at Wooyoung. However, he instantly relaxes when Soojung skips over and grabs his hand. "Let's go!" She nudges him. 

"We'll meet up back at the cafe in an hour then. Don't be late." Seonghwa announces while Jongho unlocks the front door again. He completely ignores the conflict going on behind him. Being a waiter is hard he thinks to himself.

The group of nine step out of the front door. Seven of them go together, while Soojung and San go their separate way. While everyone else is going to their shared house, Soojung and San will go back to their apartment. They currently live in the place that Wooyoung and San once lived in together.