28

"Are you even going to help?" Wooyoung laughs, chopping some onions while Yeosang is busy arranging some vegetables into a heart. "Look what I made." he says, completely ignoring the other's question.

"Aw how cute, now help out!" Wooyoung starts to tear up, mostly from the onions. He wasn't lying though: he finds Yeosang very cute. Can he say this in a natural way to him? Most likely not.

Yeosang drags himself to the counter lazily. "I'm so bad at cooking though." he whines cutely.

"I wonder if your sister knows that you're capable of acting cute too." he asks with a tone of mischief.

"If you say a word to her I will make you regret it. That wasn't even cute." He suddenly straightens up, clearing his throat. "No! Please act cute again~" Wooyoung begs, ditching the chopping board behind him completely.

"I told you, that wasn't cute!" Yeosang argues, slowly backing away from Wooyoung who approaches him gradually. Eventually Wooyoung is chasing Yeosang as he leaps over furniture while running at full speed. The two boys run around for a while until they both collapse onto the carpet beside each other, both a giggling mess.

After they finish laughing for a few minutes, Wooyoung finally notices their proximity. Yeosang's hand lays on his unintentionally, but Wooyoung doesn't move it at all. What he doesn't realise is that Yeosang has also already noticed their hands and voluntarily chose to do nothing about it too.

They enjoy the layer of soft plush underneath them and Wooyoung glances over to the partially chopped vegetables in the kitchen. "Should we just order takeaway and watch a movie instead?" Wooyoung suggests, exhausted after basically running a marathon.

"Sounds good to me. All that cooking has me so tired." Yeosang dramatically sighs.

Wooyoung shoots up into a sitting position. "Hey, you didn't even do anything!" he screams. "I made that cool heart!" Yeosang also sits up, unknowingly tightening his grip over Wooyoung's hand in the process.

The younger instantly retracts his hand to avoid getting too red.

"You seem to be really red, it must be so hot in that jacket" Yeosang acknowledges innocently. Underneath that mask, you really are as innocent as your sister Wooyoung thinks.

"I'm fine, my arms get cold easily" he refuses. "No, you'll get-" Yeosang reaches out to take Wooyoung's jacket off for him. Before he can run away, it's too late.

As soon as Yeosang's hand touches Wooyoung's arm, he flinches. "Are you okay?" Yeosang asks, growing more worried.

Wooyoung visibly starts to panic. "Y-yeah I'm completely fine!" He tries to back away a little, but Yeosang grabs the zipper of the jacket and pulls. The playful atmosphere in the room immediately disappates when the sleeves slide off Wooyoung's arms.

A gasp escapes Yeosang's lips as soon as his eyes land on three or four large bruises on his arm. "How?" is all that escapes his lips.

"I fell and hit my arm really bad-"

"San hurt you that day, didn't he?" Yeosang growls. Wooyoung's eyes widen at the revelation. "Not really-"

Yeosang quickly jumps up. His face shows all the rage he feels inside. "Wait let me explain! When his eyes turn red he...isn't himself. It wasn't San who hurt me, it's whoever took over!" Wooyoung explains, but it seems as if there's a thick wall blocking out every word to Yeosang.

"Soojung's in danger then." Yeosang freezes, staring blankly at the ground. Not even wasting a second, Wooyoung picks up his jacket. "Let's go look for them!"

"Which restaurant did they say they'd be at?" Yeosang asks, slipping on his shoes. Wooyoung thinks for a while before it hits him. "The party's today! I can't believe I forgot- let's worry about that later, I think I remember where Eunha lives. San definitely lied to go there." Wooyoung rushes, barely stopping to even see the look of disbelief on Yeosang's face.

。・゚゚・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆。゚・゚゚・ 。

Soojung sniffs the drink in her hand curiously. It smells like lemon, earning her attention. Ever since she found out that San adores lemon flavoured things, she's become quite a fan. She watches the bubbles swim to the suface one by one, intrigued.

She tilts the cup ever so slightly, so the liquid barely touches her lips before she brings it back down quickly. The prickly feeling of the drink shocks her and her eyes widen. She takes a proper sip next and is further taken aback. Is this lemon juice somehow...spicy?

She continues to take tiny sips, enjoying the sensation every time. Suddenly, San's arm comes onto her shoulder. She lifts her head to look at him but now his face is overcome with worry.

"Why don't we dance?" he ushers Soojung to the other room without even waiting for her response, wary of the unexpected guests.

"But I don't know how to-"

"Just move to the music like me!" He fakes a happy expression, moving to every beat of the upbeat song. She hesitantly starts to mimic his movements, but eventually gets the hang of it.

Quickly enough however, San's face is etched with fear again. "Follow me." is all he says grimly, slightly scaring Soojung. He grabs her arm and brings her to a bathroom. He locks the door, and lets out a huge sigh of relief.

"Why are the both of us in the bathroom? What if someone really needs to use it?" She stresses. San tries to calm his breaths. "They'll manage. Can we spend some time here? I felt overwhelmed by the loud music." San lies, but Soojung falls for it.

"Okay." she smiles, walking up to him. He sits on the closed toilet seat, and Soojung looks around for somewhere to sit too but with no success. Without a word, she sits on his lap. His eyes widen in shock but he finds himself smiling widely shortly afterwards.

"Getting daring now, are we?" he whispers while sliding his arms around her waist. He calms down instantly alone in the presence his girlfriend. 

"What do you mean? There was nowhere else to sit so I thought you wouldn't mind." she sheepishly mutters. San lets out a little giggle, nuzzling his nose into her neck. A tingling sensation travels down her spine.

Before either of them can say anything else a loud knock on the door interrupts. "Whoever is in there, get out! You've been in there way too long!" A furious male voice booms through the door. "I think we should leave." Soojung whispers into San's ear. He reluctantly agrees, not caring about the angry man outside but only for his girlfriend's wishes.

He gets up and opens the door, earning himself a glare from the man at the door. His expression gets even more bitter when he catches sight of the girl behind him. "Get a bedroom." He hisses to San, pushing past the couple into the bathroom.

"Let's look for somewhere else." San says, turning to go. When he gets no response from Soojung, he turns to find her staring in shock at someone. He follows her stare and his legs nearly buckle. The other person finally opens their mouth.

"Soojung?"

A/N
Okay I know I finished writing this story a while ago but I just saw a meme that reminded me of the beginning of this chapter and had to share:

A/NOkay I know I finished writing this story a while ago but I just saw a meme that reminded me of the beginning of this chapter and had to share:

HEHEHEHEH IT'S LITERALLY JUST WOOYOUNG AND YEOSANG AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER LMAOOOO Okay I'll leave again, bye ily <3