Chapter Twelve

[First things first, I hope everyone is okay and everyone feels fine. Please stay home, wash your hands and be safe <3 I'll be posting New chapters every day/every two days hoping that you'll enjoy reading something and stay cosy at home. <3 Having said that, here's a new chapter of Forbidden Kiss.]

A voice came from downstairs.

"Marinette, you okay honey?"

The young girl instinctively put her hand on Chat's mouth in attempt to shut him up but instead she felt his tongue all over her palm, which made her groan harder.

"... mm, yes mom!" she screamed as she tried to cover her moans and control herself from the heavy breaths of her companion. "I'm just changing!"

"Alright honey, be sure to sleep tight and wear something warm. It's a bit chilly out here." Her mother called.

Marinette heard her mother retreating, and felt a hand sliding under her shirt.

"Chat!" Marinette whispered as if she wanted to stop him.

"What? Your mother told you to change and I'm helping out." he answered as he took her shirt off and started kissing her chest. His tongue was licking every inch of her, enjoying the sweet taste of her body. Marinette felt a thrilling sensation that she had never experienced. Her heart was thumbing faster. Her breath was turning heavier, her body way hotter. His hand was traveling on her skin. His tongue was enveloping her with a lovely warmth. She was heavenly pleased, and craved for more. Her eyes were following the boy's gaze, and she had the powerful urge to feel herself. Chat Noir brushed the top of her breast with his tongue, then with his teeth, brought her bra away from her. His fingers followed the majestic shape of her nipples, which caused Marinette to moan harder and grab his head tighter, as if she was asking for more. Chat drew a malicious grin on his face. He bent over and bit her nipple, forcing her to contain the pain she loved to feel. She grabbed his hand and placed it between her thighs. Chat looked at her and saw through the faint moonlight her blushing face and weak eyes.

"Please..." her voice trembled.

Chat Noir was vulnerable around her. Here she was, his princess, topless on her bed, asking him to be more than just a friend. Her eyes were sparkling with a burning desire and a soft love. It wasn't only a desire. She loved him, she wanted him, and now, she was his. She belonged to his arms. He watched her like a fallen angel who begged for his touch. And he was ready to do everything to please her and give her the world.

"Princess, do you trust me?"

Chat pronounced these words carefully, hoping that her answer would spell "Yes".

Marinette somehow knew where this was going. She immediately grabbed a piece of fabric she had used for her last design before leaving to Tunisia with her mom and handed it to her partner.

Chat smirked devilishly and took the fabric from her hand, wrapped it carefully and covered her eyes with it.

"Plagg, claws off." She heard him whisper, following a strong green light coming from him.

"Ugh, gross!" I'm gonna go find cheese upstairs. Geez man!"

The strange voice seemed to fade away, as Marinette contained her laugh.

"Umm, sorry, the boy apologized, that was my kwami, Plagg."

"Figured, Marinette breathed."

She felt his hand on hers, and for the first time their fingers touched for real without his leather gloves coming in the way. Her hand followed his arm and rested on his neck. She approached him and melted with the front area of his neck, licking it slowly then sucking it wildly as if there was no tomorrow. She felt his body tremble for a moment and a hot breath landing on her back. Marinette continued to kiss him, following the lines of his jaws and making her way to his wet lips. She eagerly licked his lips before deepening her kiss. Her tongue met his, and both danced on the moonlight symphony of Eros and Agape under Paris' roof. Chat wrapped his arms around her bottom and lifted her, bringing her legs around his waist and her body closer to his. He lied her on the top of her bed and Marinette took off Chat's shirt. His left hand began to wander her body, and he could feel her moan inside his mouth. His fingertips brushed her thighs and what's in between, and he could feel how wet she was. Chat Noir grinned. His Marinette, his shy and innocent classmate was after all full of lust and desire. He softly kissed her as he took off her trousers. Her panties were soaking pink. How cute, Marinette. His fingers teased her, as he played on her thighs and kissed them slowly. He could hear her groaning, and he enjoyed it. "I'll make you suffer the way you made me." he whispered in a sadistic tone. If only she could see the flames in his eyes. Chat Noir bit his lips in desire and took of the piece of clothing left on his princess with his teeth. What a wonderful sight he saw. He bent over her and licked the liquid dripping between her legs. She moaned faintly as his finger approached the wet area.

"God Marinette, you're so wet." He whispered.

He slipped his finger inside and she gasped and clenched her thighs. She trembled as he brought his finger out and put it inside her mouth.

"Taste it." He ordered.

She did so while her fingers played in his soft hair.

"Marinette?" Chat whispered in her ear.

"mmmm ?" Marinette breathed.

Chat hesitated as he felt her hand feeling his hard member from the top of his jeans. He felt aroused for a moment, before taking his pants off and getting her up on her knees.

"Do you want to see it?"