New story's out!

Soo, as you read in the title, I've uploaded a new story, based on the one that got the most votes in the voting-capter, which was the "Varian x Criminal!Reader" one, and I am SUPER excited to share it with you guys! I have already made the plot, and I think it's going to be awesome!

So if you want to check it out, it's called "Illegal Attractions"

TA DAA!

It's under my profile stories, and I'll update it at least three times a week, due to the corona virus.

(And for those of you who voted for the first story idea, the one where it's basically a re-telling of the series with YOU in it, don't worry, because I'm acctually also writing/deciding the plot for that one right now. It'll get released once "Illegal attractions" is done.)

So yeah, this is also the last chapter of this book. Thank you so, so, SO much for being awesome and supportive. I love each and every one of you. ❤️💞💘

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Illegal Attraction summary reminder:

You're the second most wanted criminal in all of the seven kingdoms, so when you turn yourself in, at the castle of Corona, there's a huge confusion. You tell the princess about how the MOST wanted criminal in the seven kingdoms, is planning something so horrible, that if you do not work together, it will cause the end of the world.
The kingdom won't admit it, but they desperately need your help, and as the generous person you are, you offer it to them on three conditions. 1 - That you'll be given free food, free clothes and a nice little rolm you can sleep in. 2 - That NO GUARDS will be allowed to interact or watch over you when you're out on a misson or "working". This would not only be a danger to you, but for the whole misson the save the world. And 3 - The only person that you're willing to exchange information with, is the royal engineer of the castle..... Varian has no idea why.

Takes place after season 3

Varian x Criminal! Reader

Main themes: Fighting, crime, romance, humor, SASSSSSSSSSSSSS