~PREFACE~

(edited: 14

(edited: 14.08.2022)

PAIN. Some people say that with time it leaves you, whenever it's physical or psychological. Others say that pain never truly leaves us, we just get strong enough to live with it.

FEAR. It follows like an old friend, whispers to you in the dead of the night, controls your every move and decision.

DEATH. There would be no life without it, everything has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. It shouldn't terrify us, no, perhaps it should even bring us peace to know what awaits us at the end of our journey.

 It shouldn't terrify us, no, perhaps it should even bring us peace to know what awaits us at the end of our journey

PAIN [1] J

PAIN [1] J.H is getting some major rewrites and edits done. The previous version was honestly my second big writing piece that I've done and I am not happy with some parts of it looking back. And seeing how everyone points out these things I know that it's not good. I would like to just say that, back when I wrote this it was kinda for fun and I had no intentions of making it a series. It was more for me to get better at writing in English. So I apologize for these things, especially for some inaccuracies. I really just didn't care about such details, because it was supposed to be like a practice for me.

This version still isn't perfect, as I didn't want to change too much to avoid inaccuracies with the later books, which are good. I don't plan on changing them if they work the way they should.

One last thing. I know that reading fanfiction, some often forget it, but there's an actual human being behind all these works. Most aren't professional writers and are still learning how to navigate through it all. So all I ask is for you to be kind. And if you find some stories to be unbearable to read, then just move on and don't spam others with hateful private messages. It won't help the author get better at writing, it will make them abandon it.

Okay now that all the heavy stuff is over, all I can say is enjoy!