Chapter 2

I kept glancing at Lacey she was sleeping with her blonde curls resting on my lap. We were flying in a private jet. I looked out and saw New York getting smaller and smaller. The interior of  the jet was magnificent.  The leather on the seats was dark red and everything else was a shade of brown. Tytus was a pilot for the Chandlers. They were some sort of crazy rich people from New York. Now that I thought of it I've seen them on TV a few times.

   Lacey turned around in her seat and leaned her head against the window. Then I noticed I had to go to the bathroom like really really bad. I'd never been on a private jet before or on any plane for that matter. I tucked Lacey's pink  blanket around her and stood up to look for a  bathroom. I looked toward the front and saw 6 seats and the cockpit so I decided the bathroom was in the back.

   Tytus had told me to stay in my seat. Because my new employer liked his personal space  or something like that.  But I really needed to go pee. I'm sure that he would make an exception just this once. I wondered to the back and opened the door it looked like a bar. So i closed it again i went further back and opened another door. And Holy F*cking Shit I wish I hadn't

   In the Middle of the room was a huge bed and in the middle of the bed was the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen. I've seen lots of men on "his" parties. But none as sinfully good looking as him. His dark hair was messed up and looked thick and silky.  I felt a strange urge to run my fingers through it. His cheekbones were high and his chin had a day's worth of stubble on it. I wondered how it would feel if I touched it. His eyelashes were long and framed his closed eyes perfectly. I wondered what color his eyes were. And then I saw  his lips... they were... the most perfect lips I'd ever seen. They were full and pink. And they looked oh so kissable. He shifted in his sleep and I saw he was shirtless. I gasped as  I looked at his muscular back and hands.  This guy was huge. He was easily twice my size. He was tall too from what I could see. I was so dreamy from staring at him. I didn't hear Tytus approached me from behind.

      " Aurora, seriously do you often stare at people when they sleep?"
       " Tytus??? You scared me. And I wasn't staring I have to go pee like really bad."
        " I'm sure Kayden will be happy that he has a women looking at him when he sleeps... that's creepy right???"
         " You won't tell him will you? Please Tytus I need this job or whatever it is. I can't go back to "him"  please please."  I felt tears running down my cheeks.
          " Aurora, look at me, I was just teasing and I'm sure he knows you were staring at him, he knows he's good looking. That's why he wants women to look at him. "
          I gasped " U mean all this time I was looking at him he knew, and why didn't he open his eyes."
          " I'm kidding Rora, go to the toilet it's in that door." He pointed to a door and I tiptoed over to it. It creaked slightly as I opened it. I gasped!!!Rich people have really nice bathrooms. The bathroom was cream colored and gold outlined. Everything sparkled.

    " Stop checking out the toilet and just use it!"  Tytus whispered from behind me I turned and stuck out my tongue at him and used the perfect bathroom. Then I quickly left the room in which my gorgeous boss lay sleeping peacefully. I wondered how I would survive a year without devouring him with my eyes every time I saw him.

                  ############################
   When i came back to my seat Lacey had just woken up. She looked around when she didn't see me she started crying really really loud I rushed forward and quickly pulled her into my lap.
   "Shhhh.... Lacey baby I'm here"
    " Mommy don't go again pwease I was so scared." I just kissed her on the top of head.
    " Lacey we are going to live in a new house, but you have to be a good girl, and try not to cry... okay... "
    " mommy will you cry at night when we go to new house?" She asked her voice quivered slightly.
How did she know I cried myself to sleep at night? An image of Kayden flooded my thoughts and blushed a bright red.
      " No sweetheart I promise I won't cry when we get their." 
       " okay mommy I love you"
       " I love you too."

  Just then Tytus came around the corner carrying popcorn. Lacey saw him and jumped off my lap and started yelling "Unca Ty....Unca Ty ."
He started laughing and picked her up and swirled around the room with her.  " More, more" she yelled.

    "Tytus what are you doing!!! You're going to wake him up!!" 

    "I'm up already... I've been up since you were staring at me."

    Holy Crap I'm so dead.....

     So what do u think will happen??? If I would be caught staring at a handsome guy I would drop dead, seriously Wbu???? 😟😟😟

   How did I do on my second chapter?
  Please Vote & Comment 😁

    @butterflykisses234