Chapter 9

Aurora's POV

"Shit," why did this always happen to me? I was in the laundry room. It was spacious, like everything here. The floor was made of brownish tiles, and all the walls were huge windows that you could open. I had opened them to let the Hawaiian breeze flow through, but I hated this damn washing machine. It leaked when the clothes got stuck between the door and the opening, and the only way you could fix it was to press the reset button while trying to pull the door open, and to make it worse Ari and Ty were coming today, so I wasn't focus at all.

"Laces, can you please go get Kay-Kay!" I yelled into the kitchen. " the washing machine is leaking again!"

"Yes, mommy." She called and obediently ran for him.

I took a towel and tried to wipe up the floor, but the water kept gushing out. I was so focused on not letting the water get under the machine that I didn't see the sexy shirtless man standing behind me with his stupid sexy smirk.

I bend over farther to reach under the machine when I smelled his presence, I could smell his cologne from 2 miles away. My heart went crazy, like seriously, I'm sure it beat 900 bmp!!! My face flushed and I was hot. I ignored him and kept wiping the stupid water. Well this was awkward. Like I never knew how to act around him.

Finally he said "Hey, belle, do you need help?" He started calling me that like two days ago. I had no clue whatsoever what it meant, but i liked the sound of it. I looked up at him, and guess what- he was shirtless, and it took my breath away. Water droplets clung to his 6 pack and the wetness made him even more sexy if that's possible. His tight jeans encased his muscular thighs. My mouth dried up, a heat pooled in my stomach and started to surge lower and lower.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer...." he said with a smile as he cleared his throat. I turned beet red and turned away. He kneeled down behind me and told me to push the reset button. I pressed the button. His was behind me so he reached his arms around me on both sides and grasped the handle.

" Ready? 1...2....3.... go" he said and he pulled while I pushed the button. I leaned back so I would have more force, but I guess I leaned too far because my spine leaned into his hard chest. I heard his sharp intake of breath, as I fully leaned into him. He was hard as a rock. His wetness from his chest seeped through my shirt and a chilled shiver ran down my spine. His mouth was right beside my ear. So he whispered "your doing good, just pull..." his lips touched my earlobe.

Goosebumps exploded over my entire body. I felt hot and cold at the same time. Why did he affect me so much. I literally asked myself that question 10 times a day.

Finally after 2 eternities I finally heard the click that meant I could open the machine, but the water would come out so I needed to move, and also I was hot I needed air.... away from Kayden. So tried to stand up but to not avail. Kayden was holding me down. I tried to push his hand away but he held tight. I turned around and looked into his eyes, his ice blue orbs. I pushed me against the washing machine. "W-w-what are you doing?" I asked studdering like a fool.

"Well, belle, you look cold so I think you need warm water." With that said he opened the door to the machine and the warm water gushed out all over me. I gasped as water kept coming until I was soaking wet.

When the water stopped, I looked up at him. He was looking at me with his head slightly cocked to the side. His lips showing the hint of a smile. As if to see what I would do. I stared up at him but with my hands I blindly groped behind me looking for the water hose, that brought the water to the machines. When I finally found it I turned it on all the way with and started to spray him with it. He yelled a high pitched shout and started to run to the door but I pointed the hose in front of him so he couldn't run. He turned around and looked my in the eye, for a split second. Before I sprayed him again.